Chansiri meets with the SWFC Supporters Trust

Love the phrase 'any areas of concern' with its inference that these would be discussed if, heaven forbid, there were ever any to address in the future because, if there were any to discuss now then that's what we would do, right?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

I don't doubt his intentions. The problem, however, is not so much that he has made a whole series of bad decisions, as that he has refused to put in the people or structures that would allow the club to be well run. The need for this has been apparent for at least three years. So I find it very hard to be confident at all

I agree. Strange isn't it. You can understand errors in his early days but anyone else would have realised that they need help, but he just keeps bungling along. My fear is what if he just takes his bat and ball home one day and just refuses to pump any more money in ? Who is going to pick up that tab ?

Edited by doubleo

If you assume DC knows we are in a big mess all over, which is not as  certain as we might think, then you have to really question why he is still listening to the same adviser who gave him such poor advice.

I accept he knew nothing about football when he bought us, and that Milan probably gave him a bum steer in the direction of Doyen but how can he still think it’s makes sense to listen to Paxo.

The Trust need to ask him....

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I genuinely think Chansiri is sound, he's made a right pig's ear out of FFP but I think he will learn from his mistakes and get us where we want to be.

I don't think he will be chuffed himself to have wasted a fortune on the likes of Rhodes, Van Aken and Abdi. 

At the end of the day he will feel it more than anyone cos most of the mistakes are his, he isn't trying to antagonise Wednesday fans, he's not an Oyston or even an Allen, we've got a good guy we need to keep faith

Did anyone tell him the Northern Ford Premier League is not the division we were hoping for.

I am glad to learn that Chansiri is still alive and kicking (could he do a job for us?).

So he is aware that Sheffield Wednesday still exist.

Next step in the right direction will be to send Mr Monk gardening and bring in a proper coach/manager - they must still exist.

When will Bruce and his boys be flying the nest of the Magpies? 

Edited by DSandersonOWL
duplicate words