Wednesday - V - West Brom OMDT

Would you make changes?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Stick with a winning side?

• Yes
    • No

Tough game tonight against a good team. We're entering a period where we're going to have to start rotating the team, which doesn't usually go well for us. 

Expect Rhodes to start as he's only been played for 60 minutes in each of the last 2 games, if Wickham does start expect it will be his turn to go off after an hour. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see the wingbacks changed, Reach and Odubajo to start. This position needs fresh legs and they probably offer more defensive cover. 

Given the comments on Sunday about managing Bannan and his groin, wouldn't discount a surprise in midfield, Hunt getting a start for Bannan.

Edited by striker

51 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

A bloke is on his first day working in the zoo and is told to take some food for the bees. One hour later all the bees are dead, so the guy is told to mash up all the dead bees and feed it to the Finches. One hour later, all the Finches are dead, so the guy is told to collect all the dead Finches and deposit them in the Monkey House. Sure enough ,one hour later,all the Monkeys are dead, so the guy is now told to take all the dead Monkeys to the Lions. As he approaches the Lions, one says "Looks like dinner is coming" Another lion says "Great I'm starving, what is it today?" The first Lion says "It looks like Finch, Chimps and mushy Bees"

Oh No ! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

Tough game tonight against a good team. We're entering a period where we're going to have to start rotating the team, which doesn't usually go well for us. 

Expect Rhodes to start as he's only been played for 60 minutes in each of the last 2 games, if Wickham does start expect it will be his turn to go off after an hour. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see the wingbacks changed, Reach and Odubajo to start. This position needs fresh legs and they probably offer more defensive cover. 

Given the comments on Sunday about managing Bannan and his groin, wouldn't discount a surprise in midfield, Hunt getting a start for Bannan.

I doubt they would throw Hunt in against a strong team like West Brom. Maybe Reach in the midfield if Bannan isn’t fit 

3 minutes ago, Nando45 said:

I doubt they would throw Hunt in against a strong team like West Brom. Maybe Reach in the midfield if Bannan isn’t fit 

Fair point, but think Reach needed at wing back (I do think he has something to offer in a midfield 3 though). He put Hunt on v Man city so dont think West Brom are to be feared. Good team, but not all that. 

Not sure what to expect from us to be honest - I expect Bilic to have given them a right arse kicking and will expect a few changes tonight

Fancy Sheff Wed to win..

Gutted I cannot be at Hillsborough - wonderful city, honest people and a traditional football ground.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Liam_Baggies said:

Not sure what to expect from us to be honest - I expect Bilic to have given them a right arse kicking and will expect a few changes tonight

Fancy Sheff Wed to win..

Gutted I cannot be at Hillsborough - wonderful city, honest people and a traditional football ground.

Big game for us both really. Never easy against West Brom, I'd be happy with a point, but you really need to be winning with Brentford breathing down your necks.