Wednesday - V - West Brom OMDT

Would you make changes?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Stick with a winning side?

• Yes
    • No

Good thread as norm and glad to see key issues resolved. Baked beans are dreadful. 2-1 Wednesday win me thinks. Keep the momentum rolling until we go bankrupt or sent to ryman league north or whatever is apparently going to happen. Come on Wednesday!! 

• Like 1

Thanks again MiLord and may I say that you've also come back from the break firing on all cylinders. 😀

I think this is all about survival now rather than any kind of big push.

I'm hoping for consistency of effort and I think if we can keep going the way we are, we'll bag enough points.

WBA must be a tough proposition and I'd take a draw.

UTO

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Thanks again MiLord and may I say that you've also come back from the break firing on all cylinders. 😀

I think this is all about survival now rather than any kind of big push.

I'm hoping for consistency of effort and I think if we can keep going the way we are, we'll bag enough points.

WBA must be a tough proposition and I'd take a draw.

UTO

Morning Rev!

Agree. The chaps have looked well up for it since they came back from lockdown. As @ReadingOwl said in his post the other day. You can't ask for more than that. You want to see the lads out there and having a go. Getting stuck in. Trying things. Win lose or draw.

Thing is the harder you work the more often you get results. We've not fired on all cylinders yet but we're doing the basics well enough. 

Aye, the big push is probably beyond us. just got to keep picking up points and see how things lay at the end of the season. When, hopefully we'll be in this division still and have a chance to start forging a new team.

• Like 1

Well it certainly does take "Allsorts"

Trying to get a story out of the BBC is like trying to get the liquorice out of one of the pink coconut wheels without doing any damage.

The big story that was there on a plate they were too scared to use. Expose the Mole; Expose the Faking Mole. They missed an open goal there.

Anyway Me and Snoots will carry Full Fathom Five into the trenches and then carry him home afterwards just like we did on Sunday we wouldn't want to see him on an LMF charge in the face of the enemy. We'll look after him, there'll be no court martials on our watch !

Come On Wednesday ! 

• Love 1

These adverts are supposed to be correct per poster /style  ..

I quoted one of our "serial Trolls" in the Brexit section last night and had a "Decking" advert inserted into the post!

The Irony eh ?....

Sid.png.a22f35418684f054e623b12753266db2.png

Gonna struggle with this one ...

0 -0 written all over it.. 

Big lad second half hat trick ...

Win or lose we follow the Blues n Jack n Meg...

• Haha 5

Well done Snoots.

I voted keep same team. Though We don’t know who is fighting for and who is running on fumes.

I hope its the same Xl if fit. It is working. The system works and it suits the personnel.

Again, I really fancy us tonight. It would spice things up, putting us six points behind 6th with six to play. Devilish.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 2
  • Love 1