Wednesday - V - West Brom OMDT

Would you make changes?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Stick with a winning side?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I really do hope that Moses is not playing in central defence, it might well be like the parting of the Red Sea for the West Brom forward line.

I share your concern, but do you change the entire formation for this reason? Tough choice imo. 

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Give the guy a chance ffs.

New start etc.

Pretty telling that Lee's cant get in even with Borner out. 

The times are changing.

ha ha you are funny SiJ. Some of the abuse you where slinging at him not so long ago. New start 😂

13 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I really do hope that Moses is not playing in central defence, it might well be like the parting of the Red Sea for the West Brom forward line.

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Obubajo no no no. 

27 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Where is calamity Odubajo playing?

Other than Joao (1 appearance) and Wildsmith (2 appearances) Odubajo has a higher average points per game played figure than any other player at the club this season! 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Other than Joao (1 appearance) and Wildsmith (2 appearances) Odubajo has a higher average points per game played figure than any other player at the club this season! 

he’s probably also top of the mistakes that leads to goals conceded stat as well. 

Come on Wednesday, terrific OMDT Lord Snoots!

Heart says impressive win for us, gut and head tells me we'll share the points or even go back to old ways of playing well a few matches then dropping in form for inexplicable reasons.

Excellent he's keeping faith with Wickham and Rhodes. We have another season with the latter and at £50k a week we should be playing him. And he's the best striker we've got. Then again we've only got one other striker and he's playing too. 

Last two games we've been outstanding. A hard match tonight ti say the least. Given the probable points deduction we need to win just about every match. 

WBA are a very strange team with a peculiar attitude. Often the go three down an come back. And vice versa. They really have to win tonight given the roll that the superb Brentford are on. 

Should be a very good match tonight. 

We can beat them if we get at them.