THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

They can tell us what Barnsley and everyone else thinks... but can’t even get a statement or even a comment from the club?

Not even an expected date, or confirmation that the hearing has been concluded and the club have presented its evidence.

Nothing. 

Sorry mate, I'll see what I can do.  😟 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

If I were one of the other clubs that got relegated I’d throw the legal kitchen sink at the EFL. 

All signs point towards Barnsley’s owners doing that 

EPL offer EFL a way out of the malaise by offering up an extra relegation place to another of the EPL Tin Pot clubs of Norwich, Bournemouth or Watford as they find SWFC A much more fitting proposition to a league with a far superior status  ! 

UP THE OWLS ! 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Right, first ITK post as there are no negs at the minute. A colleague has spoken directly to someone who has played in the first team recently and he has confirmed that none of the playing staff have any idea what’s going to/ has happened. There are no leaks, indications or reliable rumours at all, it’s all as tight as a ducks bottom, no one knows owt yet but the 3 man IDP 

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

3 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Right, first ITK post as there are no negs at the minute. A colleague has spoken directly to someone who has played in the first team recently and he has confirmed that none of the playing staff have any idea what’s going to/ has happened. There are no leaks, indications or reliable rumours at all, it’s all as tight as a ducks bottom, no one knows owt yet but the 3 man IDP 

Thanks for the info, nice to know there are some informative ITK posts.  We can run with this for a few pages till the next ITK poster comes along.

3 minutes ago, Striggy said:

So your first ITK post is to tell us that nobody knows?

Meh, at least it's believable.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

So your first ITK post is to tell us that nobody knows?

Meh, at least it's believable.

:duntmatter:

Yeah unfortunately despite the 500 pages my inside information states nobody knows owt! 😃

• Haha 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

12 minutes ago, Striggy said:

If indeed that is true it makes the shocking performances against Fulham and Huddersfield even more annoying. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Urgent lack of investment too. When I sat on the 'Wednesdayite Board' it was they who sanctioned the purchase of certain items of physio rehab equipment because old tight arse had refused. 

That’s the biggest load of bull I have heard !

what equipment when ? Golf cart for academy ?

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

If indeed that is true it makes the shocking performances against Fulham and Huddersfield even more annoying. 

Absolutely, the first half v fulham was shocking. If you knew nothing, you should be busting a gut to win.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Sheffield Wednesday are still selling tickets aren't they?

Thye EFL are allowing Sheffield Wednesday to still sell tickets aren't they?

As it stands the tickets are for Championship football aren't they?

Seems like its the fans that are being done over if a decision has been made and not announced....

No season tickets are currently on sale .

that is probably so they can limit the attendees post October to only those who have committed (or been committed) so far !