THE EFL HEARING THREAD

I said tongue in cheek yesterday would we know the Fulham result before the EFL result, now I am wishing I had that £1 bet on the Fulham result.

Joe Wildsmith will have retired from football and be in his late 30's before someone at the EFL and the club get their acts together and let us know what has happening, or has DC assistant Paxo forgot to put paper in the fax machine again and the result is waiting to print off once he does - dated Friday 26th June 2020 - 5pm.

lol

13 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

We're angry. I'm sure Chansiri is just as angry. So Angry he may just bypass arbitration and hit them where it hurts most in the hugely expensive High Court. 

I think you might not be far off the truth.

The independent panel might have wrapped up and gone back to the EFL saying, 'there's nothing - they're clear'

The EFL have responded saying go back to SWFC and try and cut a deal - say six points; a sort of draw - in fact we both win; we save face a show we can act; they stay in the Championship.

Di Marco relays this back to DC and he says 'fec that - I'm suing the 2hats'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Come om -12, -9 with -6 suspended .Relegated , Definitely done today ,Come on how many of you are just talking Balls and do not have a clue .

There’s absolutely nobody with inside info on this one 

Not even sure the EFL know themselfs 

Thing is regardless of whether you believe in the Chairman or you don’t, he is not being allowed to spend his money in the way he would like because of the rules?

I think there’s every chance whatever the result that the Chairman will turn around and say ‘Sod that’?

Should that scenario happen then we’re well and truly in it and as a result of the EFL rules that are designed to protect clubs from financial problems, we find ourselves having financial problems because of them?

And that sums up the EFL, not fit for purpose, never have been?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scilly owl said:

So the Barnsley manag has just said “ we need to know where we are”

Look at the league table ... you’re bottom...tvvat.

Barnsley are absolutely desperate for the EFL to relegate us, in the hope they’ll somehow be allowed to stay up. If they cared as much about winning games they’d be safe!

Edited by bigdan2003

4 minutes ago, The General said:

Like I 've already said, Anything less than -12 this season or -12 next would be pointless (Pun not intended).

Imagine being docked 6 points - it would mean sod all!

The General

A bit like Palace the other year, or Birmingham, or maybe even Wigan this year?

1 minute ago, scilly owl said:

So the Barnsley manag has just said “ we need to know where we are”

Look at the league table ... you’re bottom...tvvat.

He can count on one hand the points we need to be deducted for them to have a chance of stopping up.

• Like 1

Guest gizowl
7 minutes ago, The General said:

Like I 've already said, Anything less than -12 this season or -12 next would be pointless (Pun not intended).

Imagine being docked 6 points - it would mean sod all!

The General

Gonads, its only sod all now because we're 11 points clear of the bottom 3 ,if we start next season on -6 that will hurt. 

48 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I trust that's not a criticism of Mr paxo? That could start another court case and I'm not sure I can survive any more legal wrangles. 

No at all I just don't know anyone else at the club now.