THE EFL HEARING THREAD

30 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

So the Barnsley manag has just said “ we need to know where we are”

Look at the league table ... you’re bottom...tvvat.

Barnsley's last 2 games are Forest and Brentford so even if we were docked 21 points they're still getting relegated.

Unless they are hoping Derby get docked 21 points, and the EFL award them the points we've been docked as consolation.

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

Barnsley's last 2 games are Forest and Brentford so even if we were docked 21 points they're still getting relegated.

Unless they are hoping Derby get docked 21 points, and the EFL award them the points we've been docked as consolation.

As I said the other day (probs about page 200 ) the only club that will be p**ssed off if we escape punishment will be the one that finishes 3rd bottom. 

Hope it’s Hull 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The Barnsley gaffer though. I thought we were crap but imagine being that crap you’re relying on us to get a points deduction to stay in the division.

God I wish they’d just stay in League One so we didn’t have to bother with them.

Exactly! Sounds extremely tinpot and reeks of desperation. 

Other clubs just seem obsessed with us, whether it’s Middlesbrough, Dingles, Pigs etc.

Ah, f*ck Barnsley.

The reason they are on the brink of going down is due to their own crap mismanagement. It isn't because we may or may not have *cheated.* 

Self righteous inbred c*ckwombles. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

Very good post - and still Casbah laughs!

I love having a debate on here. I always appreciate an alternate view or opinion but not everyone wants to debate which is a shame as I reckon it'd be good to bounce some alternate views around. It is a lot to ask for some though! 

• Like 3