THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Really starting to wonder if we won? The way the players wasn’t that eager to go win Wednesday night? ( not been that eager since xmas😳) us trying to sign the city lad ? Thought if we’d loose we’d be embargoed again aswell? Nixon keeps tweeting odd things bout having a budget and club being active in market? Might be that the efl have appealed? ...but on the other hand this is Wednesday we always do things hard way round -12 incoming 😳

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

All part of the process, the EFL have a responsibility to get this dealt with 

there’s 2 games remaining 

Unacceptable 

It's in both our and the EFL's interest to get this over with. But they don't have any influence on the panel. Its the panel that should be the target of anger for the delay.

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Aww not again, he was past it last time

Scored a quality goal in a last day win against MIddlesbrough though, could do with that soon!

15 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

His big issue is supporting his club maybe he would be better being a keyboard warrior like most on here

He’s offered me and a few others out on here, so think he might be the keyboard warrior mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Modfather100 said:

It's in both our and the EFL's interest to get this over with. But they don't have any influence on the panel. Its the panel that should be the target of anger for the delay.

It isn’t mate. The efl should’ve had the hearing in January or February even tho we may have been guilty of delaying tactics. Completely unacceptable that the hearing was initially going to be held in July only for it to be brought forward given pressure from other efl clubs.

I think a decision was made 2 weeks ago and I believe one party has been appealing that decision, probably the efl. 

7 minutes ago, Modfather100 said:

If that’s the case panel should at least be having some pressure applied to them then by the EFL

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I think a decision was made 2 weeks ago and I believe one party has been appealing that decision, probably the efl. 

Isn't the original decision known before any appeal is made public? As in the Bolton case

• Like 1