THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, bobness said:

Oh yes you can!

image.png.a4247b46471b70766274bb797bdac959.png

Is that one of the Limited Edition 150 watches?

Guest Grandad
Just now, @owlstalk said:

We need that lady on Twitter to tell us

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR OUR CLUB? 

16 minutes ago, Manwë said:

We've lost!

Omega is the 24th and last letter of the Greek Alphabet.   How many teams in the Championship?  24.

We're going to finish bottom.  That's it, it's over.

Although potentially hinting that we make take our appeal to the Geneva Court of Human Rights, but I don't want to claim to be ITK or anything.

And in 1970 we were relegated ! - you put a real downer on it now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Obvious question but why don't the EFL employ / retain Nick De Marco on an ongoing basis to review their practices, their procedures, and to look over any action before they announce/take it against a club?

If he's winning every case against the EFL then it makes the whole thing ridiculous in the first place

Just hire him to oversee all the legal side of the EFL and make sure everything they're doing can't be successfully challenged and overturned before they make a move

Or is that too obvious?

The EFL have used this bloke , certainly in the past, if not on our case. He got Brum docked the points and has won numerous cases, so not too shabby either. 😓

https://www.blackstonechambers.com/barristers/james-segan/

19 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Is that one of the Limited Edition 150 watches?

No idea, but I was only being sarcastic. Anyone who would take this shiiite over the Omega probably also thinks the new badge is better than the iconic owl.

As for me, nothing less than a Patek or a Paul Newman Daytona will do!

1 minute ago, pahowl said:

Just read this , but am I missing the bit that tells us the punishment we can expect? or when?

It isn't enormously helpful is it?  Just assume something is imminent and the reference to other clubs are just there as markers.