THE EFL HEARING THREAD

50 minutes ago, tomassOwl84 said:

Every manager says that about every team frustrate the home fans or keep them quiet for the first 15 minutes etc. I dont think Wednesday fans are any worse than others in that respect. I went to a Blackburn game when then Venkys took over and the fans that boxing day were poisonous and as bad if not worse than at Hillsborough.  I've been to Old Trafford last year where the moans and grumbles were almost exactly the same against the players.

The problem at Wednesday is the recruitment has been terrible for years bar a few couple of gems.  There hasn't been many players with the character to play at a big club or under pressure of expectation.  They all join the club saying we are massive etc., say we should be Premier League then crumble under the expectation and then some how the fans get blamed.

Recent history we haven't cashed in on players when they have been at their highest value and then smartly reinvested it.

Chansiri's lack of acumen  when it comes to football, business and the fans is where the club really falls flat on it face and if it lacks it at the top that will just roll down.

Blaming fans is an easy way out and in the grand scheme of things have such a limited impact on the performance and score (no fans in the stadium now) I find it bizarre that the ones that often show blind loyalty and throw money hand after fist are blamed because of ineptness at the club from.the players to management to the board.

agree with all that, blaming the manager is all too easy as well i may add

Guest Ferkorf
9 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Alan Biggs hinting we are getting a 10-12 point deduction. We are done and will be a league one team next season. 

You need to see a Doctor for that Anxiety issue you have..

Biggs knows nothing.

He knows nothing because the case has not even finished.

How can people still not understand this???

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

You need to see a Doctor for that Anxiety issue you have..

Biggs knows nothing.

He knows nothing because the case has not even finished.

How can people still not understand this???

I would say he knows a little more about the club than Ferkorf off t’internet. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Haha 1

Silence from our club and owner is deafening. Surely we deserve at least an update on the state of play and where we stand.

The supporters have had to endure too many down days in the last 30 YEARS !

Or don't we count as " family " Mr Chansiri  just cash cows for you and your ego.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Can someone summarise what is going on with the EFL hearing? Did it happen, is it still ongoing or has it been adjourned? I’m too lazy to go through and decipher 292 pages!

1 minute ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Can someone summarise what is going on with the EFL hearing? Did it happen, is it still ongoing or has it been adjourned? I’m too lazy to go through and decipher 292 pages!

No one knows (this will be the answer for the remainder of the thread, by the way)

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Or don't we count as " family " Mr Chansiri  just cash cows for you and your ego.

He could argue we're not even that. He's paying for the whole fookín lot at the moment. 

24 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Silence from our club and owner is deafening. Surely we deserve at least an update on the state of play and where we stand.

The supporters have had to endure too many down days in the last 30 YEARS !

Impossible to give an update if there is no update to give.Didnt realise Chansiri had been here that long,time flies dosnt it ?

Your 3rd para is just absolute rubbish !

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Think we’ll stay up by the skin of our teeth this season, possibly only due to Wigan’s deduction.

Then start next season on -12.

Yes, possible.

It would be a superb piece of irony if, for a number of months now, having feared relegation to League One might occur because of a points deduction handed out by the EFL, that we actually avoided relegation solely by virtue of the fact that another club - Wigan obviously - get points deducted !

14 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, possible.

It would be a superb piece of irony if, for a number of months now, having feared relegation to League One might occur because of a points deduction handed out by the EFL, that we actually avoided relegation solely by virtue of the fact that another club - Wigan obviously - get points deducted !

And, our points deduction for putting a transaction in the wrong year, were to be in the wrong year.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

And, our points deduction for putting a transaction in the wrong year, were to be in the wrong year.

can we back date our points deduction a couple of seasons? maybe into the 17/18 season

• Haha 3

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I would say he knows a little more about the club than Ferkorf off t’internet. 

I never said I know more. But I do know the case hasn't concluded and Im not going on line with constant worry and panic like every single time you post.

I was serious about the Doctor btw