Refund options

If and when we get these refund options, jut for interest ,what are you going to be taking up ? If your a season ticket holder.

I'm considering getting my money back for the last 5 games ( if available) , don't fancy watching us in empty stadiums and tbh I can't see results changing much for us in pre covid , the squad could be without Fletcher aswell , thoughts?

• Like 1

Reluctantly be asking for my money back, been out of work since lockdown as was freelance in construction, just started temporary part time work, no idea what the future holds?

• Like 5

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Yup money back for me no question. I don't feel bad about it either. I don't think DC feels bad when he is charging us eye watering prices to watch average football and charging us £99 for replica shirts etc. I am not sure the players feel bad on full pay either. I am falling out of love with this game and had already decided not to renew for next year when the ridiculous early bird renewal date was introduced back in February...

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I budgeted for the ticket over a year ago and have been fortunate with being able to work through lock down so I'll keep hold of it and watch the games I think. It's going to be a personal choice for everyone based on how things have gone for the last few months. We'd all like to support the club but it's down the priority list at the moment for many of us

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Yup money back for me no question. I don't feel bad about it either. I don't think DC feels bad when he is charging us eye watering prices to watch average football and charging us £99 for replica shirts etc. I am not sure the players feel bad on full pay either. I am falling out of love with this game and had already decided not to renew for next year when the ridiculous early bird renewal date was introduced back in February...

Replica shirts aren't £99

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Money back.

I can appreciate clubs that have implemented wage cuts or deferrals asking fans to do their bit, but we’ve paid an eye watering amount out in wages throughout this.

If the players had sacrificed a percentage of their wages at the start of this I’d have been happy to sacrifice part, or all, of the money I’m entitled too for the last 5 games.

• Like 4

Just now, Sticky belly said:

Some shirts were £99 when the new kits were released a year or 2 ago

But you didn't have to buy them and were clearly aimed at those who wanted them.

The vast vast majority of people won't have them.

So stop complaining if you aren't forced to buy that option

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I was going for a refund but if he offers the full 9 games on I follow it works out cheaper for me to go for that option  .

I will very probably take this option too - though I know that after watching the first match and getting defeated 3-0, I'll wish I hadn't :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

But you didn't have to buy them and were clearly aimed at those who wanted them.

The vast vast majority of people won't have them.

So stop complaining if you aren't forced to buy that option

clearly aimed at people who wanted them? Who the hell wants a £99 replica shirt lol. 

I never said you had to buy them. I’m stating facts that we’ve been over charged for various things under DC’s stewardship. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

clearly aimed at people who wanted them? Who the hell wants a £99 replica shirt lol. 

I never said you had to buy them. I’m stating facts that we’ve been over charged for various things under DC’s stewardship. 

Not me or you but some people will part with the cash.

People don't understand why I spend 60 quid on one

9 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Some shirts were £99 when the new kits were released a year or 2 ago

FC60A0A8-B2E4-442D-A544-F5D514A8156B.jpeg

They are the pro fit shirts. If you have that type of body dip your bread.

For us mortals I think it was 64 quid.

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Not me or you but some people will part with the cash.

People don't understand why I spend 60 quid on one

I get that. It's each to their own isn't it. I was just pointing out that although optional, £99 for a football shirt is extremely excessive in my humble opinion and must be some kind of world record surely...