Refund options

7 minutes ago, tenbobdannymaddix said:

Still not showing anything under '19/20 Season ticket rebate' for me 🤔

Same for me, can log in and select 2019/2020 refund tab but shows "no events"

• Like 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

I cover my Dad's season ticket - not looking for a refund but do want to make sure he at least gets access on iFollow, plus whatever benefits he's entitled to. 

Complete shambles that they've still not put out the options and got this underway at this point. To be honest - there's bigger things to worry about in the world and Wednesday are falling far down my list of priorities atm.

I wonder how many other clubs thought this would be the perfect time to change ticketing platforms?!?

I've been on half a dozen times today and still get the old 'No events found' message.

Four days left to get it sorted. I won't be holding my breath. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Because we’ve sold no tickets for 3 months. Can’t think of a better time to change over and embed a new ticketing system. 

1 hour ago, Dunkstar said:

Presumably because we've not had any matches to sell tickets to for nearly 3 months.

You've made my point for me!

3 months with no ticket sales and yet the new system goes live just one week before the season restarts with people needing to register/re-register. Then, with four days left, a hell of a lot of people are still having issues.