Refund options

With 5 home games left I work out I'm owed around £125 back form the club.

I want to stream the last 5 home games but I'm not paying £25 per game for it. So I'm hoping the club offer a refund for the difference? So for example £10 per game for the Ifollow stream so I'd be happy to pay that and get £75 back.

if that's not an option (which would be stupid for it not be IMO) I'll get all my money back and get a dodgy stream like I normally do for away games.

But as I've paid £555 already for next season and that's so unclear what's happening, I want it all back and I'll get a half one or whatever when we are all allowed back whenever that is.

• Like 3

Guest The Horse

The £99 verisons were 'Pro-Fit' and would cling to every curve on your body like the Professional players would wear.
Unless you looked after your diet and fitness, you wouldn't buy one.
Most people went for the standard fit shirts at the usual prices.

Most other clubs offered both versions too.
This was not a unique opportunity by us to over charge.

I'd like to take a credit note for future games. I've done similar things for a couple of theatres and concert venues, and I can afford to (spending far less since March and this is likely to be so for some time to come). Had decided not to renew ST next season after experimenting this season in having one for myself without accompanying kids.

But if the offer is time limited I might take the cash.

if I was a footballer at swfc earning upto 40k a week id be embarrassed getting paid since march and just been sat at home then expecting supporters to be happy to give the last 5 games up for some dodgy I follow watching whatever players are left and our poor u23 players supporting them. if the players gave up at least 20% of there wages back then it would have gone down well . sounds like a lot aint bothered about going again so they might as well open ground up next season for the 5000 what still want to go. its all a total car crash waiting to happen. 

• Like 2

My understanding, just for your info, is that the iFollow thing won't just be a straight trade for trade. The iFollow route will be a bundle that includes an iFollow season pass but isn't just that alone. Obviously that could change, but just letting you know what I've been led to believe.

• Like 1

Refund for me.

30 years ago would have said keep it within the club but not now as these players are well overpaid.

Paid for next years season ticket but may well ask credit card  (using section 75) for money back as no date for new season as yet.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

also how will it work if you have 3 season tickets? in 1 household? don't need 3 I follows so could I get refunds on 2? 

Yeah, as far as I know it'll be a person by person basis. The club know that a season-ticket-holding household won't need three iFollow season passes, so one could get iFollow and others could get retail vouchers or whatever.

Just now, SouthStand75 said:

I have a feeling we will be offered every deal going apart from receiving by a full refund. Get ready for store vouchers for next seasons kit etc. 

Full pro rata refund for the final games will be available as far as I know, it's the right thing to do.

2 hours ago, Watto said:

If and when we get these refund options, jut for interest ,what are you going to be taking up ? If your a season ticket holder.

I'm considering getting my money back for the last 5 games ( if available) , don't fancy watching us in empty stadiums and tbh I can't see results changing much for us in pre covid , the squad could be without Fletcher aswell , thoughts?

You might loose 50 priority points! Might be tricky getting a ticket when we play Gillingham away 🙂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

Yeah, as far as I know it'll be a person by person basis. The club know that a season-ticket-holding household won't need three iFollow season passes, so one could get iFollow and others could get retail vouchers or whatever.

I would take retail vouchers for other 2, I already have a voucher for end of October for about £120 knowing my luck club will either be bust by then  or club shop wont be open so vouchers would end up been void.