Who Replaces Monk?

Guest domSWFC

5 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I get the Warnock thing I really do but part of me thinks Neil would love relegating Wednesday on his CV. 

Absolutely... Sat lounging in retirement with then he gets offered the chance to come and save Wednesday from potential oblivion... He's had wet dreams about that scenario.

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

I hate John Terry, but if he’s considered a good coach/manager then I wouldn’t be against him being boss.

I think a lot of people hate him, me included. But he has that winning mentality and that nasty side to him that I think we need. 

Been under some top managers, and done his time as a coach. 

Certainly the type of person I would like us to look at. 

Absolutely no-one with anything approaching a decent reputation would come here.

No-one wanting to tell it like it is would come here.

Our name is poison among managers and players alike now - everyone knows what it's like to work at SWFC.

Who was the guy Leeds got in from Forest Green Rovers who took the job because it was the chance of a lifetime?

I imagine that's where we'll go to next.

Edited by KivoOwl

I’ve got no confidence in Chansiri/Paxaio to make a decent appointment but ultimately we need someone who we as a fan base could get behind and believe in. I know Loovens has already been mentioned and in some ways it is fanciful but this job needs someone who can get instant respect from the fans and the players and Loovens arguably would?

21 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’ve got no confidence in Chansiri/Paxaio to make a decent appointment but ultimately we need someone who we as a fan base could get behind and believe in. I know Loovens has already been mentioned and in some ways it is fanciful but this job needs someone who can get instant respect from the fans and the players and Loovens arguably would?

Sort out the defence and imagine would not take any crap. 

What gets me in all this is, as well paid “professionals” seemingly with futures elsewhere to play for; their lack of application is hardly putting anyone in the shop window. Fans laugh about the likes of James O’Connor and other bobbar players of the past. Truth is, the crap we have at the moment have more ability but so much less spine or appetite to graft. Hopefully look back soon at the current shower of shyte and say they were a bad passing phase.

Guest domSWFC
41 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If Monk does go wouldn’t it be nice to get a manager already in a job! I know I’m talking crazy though. 

Why? Managers out of jobs are usually sacked for being too good, so they are released to find a better club. 

11 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Absolutely no-one with anything approaching a decent reputation would come here.

No-one wanting to tell it like it is would come here.

Our name is poison among managers and players alike now - everyone knows what it's like to work at SWFC.

Who was the guy Leeds got in from Forest Green Rovers who took the job because it was the chance of a lifetime?

I imagine that's where we'll go to next.

we went there 5 years ago.

The problem is we can draw as many wish lists as we want for managers but who in their right mind would come and work for DC????

Until DC either goes (unlikely) or changes his ways and employs the right people to run this club from top to bottom (even more unlikely) then we will continue on this downward spiral.