Who Replaces Monk?

Guest domSWFC

We need a Pulis/Megson/Warnock type until the end of the season to get back to basics and give this bunch of wasters a kick up the backside. After that appoint someone early and give them a chance to build a new squad over the summer. 

• Like 1

Until DC realises that everything he has done has just about been wrong since he came here we will be in trouble. Anyone else would think i need to change things. Who ever advises him should go and he should be looking for football people who have a good track record in football. Also he needs to address things off the pitch. Will he? I don’t think so he’s either too stubborn or too stupid to take advice from people who know more than him. 
if he doesn’t our club will sink and he will lose even more money. As for him selling the club as it is he hasn’t a cat in hells chance of selling it unless he takes a mega loss. As it is i really fear for us. 

If people can't see that the system is the issue. The whole set up off the field. The way we are ran. The way we've allowed to decay. 

No manager would thrive. This squad of players are limited of responsibility because they're mostly leaving in the summer. That is worrying for us. Thered an absolute stink in the club from top to bottom. I can't see anyone coming in with 9 games to go and doing anything. 

Could manage us with his eyes shut   hes available , he wants work , and hes capable 

It's a complete no brainer , I dont give a flyer about the fan base , what hes said in the past etc etc 

Get a proper manager in and see an end to the dog 5h it we are watching 

42 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Warnock.

Don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks about it.

We need someone to motivate these losers who isn't scared to shake things up a bit.

No way would Colin work for Chansiri and Paxo 

Guest The Horse

There's a whole host of issues to sort but the every increasingly large threat of relegation needs addressing first.
Get Roy Keane or Paolo Di Canio in til end of season.
Watch the set of flaps start moving on the pitch then.

59 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Wednesday aren’t an attractive prospect for potential new owners, players or managers of pedigree, the clubs in free fall due to how it’s run .

Chansiri has a huge decision to make. There are rumours of two interested parties in buying the club. Does he tough it out or does he take the money and run? Not ITK but i reckon the club must have a good take on what the outcome of the equiry is or likely to be by now. So does he take what he can get now and take a hit ot does he as I said tough it out and hope we dont get relegated because if we do he'll get nowhere near what he's invested imo that is

59 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Wednesday aren’t an attractive prospect for potential new owners, players or managers of pedigree, the clubs in free fall due to how it’s run .

Chansiri has a huge decision to make. There are rumours of two interested parties in buying the club. Does he tough it out or does he take the money and run? Not ITK but i reckon the club must have a good take on what the outcome of the equiry is or likely to be by now. So does he take what he can get now and take a hit ot does he as I said tough it out and hope we dont get relegated because if we do he'll get nowhere near what he's invested imo that is

41 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Not saying bring Carlos back but we have been pretty poor since he left and his replacements other than Bruce have been shocking, not sure where we go from here, ive seen some garbage since 1965 but this is close to the sad days if the 70s

May 2010 and relegation to L1 was a low point, but, the players on the pitch tried, they put a shift in.

This lot aren't even trying.

Monk isn’t helping himself with his selections but I do in a way feel sorry for him. These players are an absolute disgrace, they couldn’t care less. However it all starts and ends with DC, he is poison and the sooner he gets out of this club the better. 

Just another yes man who can be hung out to dry by the owner and the players.

In sacking Garry Monk we’d be treating the symptoms and not the cure, change needs to happen at the top of the club if we are to move forward.

1 hour ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Neg away if you like but Warnock would sort us out as a short term project. 

I agree.

It's perhaps fitting that a section of our own fanbase thwarted our attempts to get him last time, when we could have used him to get back at McCabe.

What a clanger that was.

He'd sort this shower out, old as he is.

He kept the Millers up.