Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

5 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Its gone very quiet with the rumours not really seen anything since the lad from man City signed, hopefully things are progressing behind the scenes as we are in need of a lot of players to be competitive next season

None of our linked targets have gone elsewhere though, aside from Foderingham, who joined dem blades

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Norwich have continued their busy transfer window with now tying up the transfer of Kieren Dowell in my opinion a very good signing - shown over the last few season is a good championship quality midfielder with goals in him too. 

That's what parachute payments do. 

8 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Those two full backs Wigan borrowed, were two of the best loan signings in the championship that year, along with our own Hector. If we indeed go with wing backs next season, I’d like us to take a similar approach, and bring that sort of quality in on loan If Wigan can tempt big clubs to lend them their promising youngsters, than surely we can

Exactly. Although I would like Penny to get a decent run in the team. What I have seen of him on the videos, he delivers a good ball and can has the ability to score direct from free kicks (unlike the current squad). 

5 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

Exactly. Although I would like Penny to get a decent run in the team. What I have seen of him on the videos, he delivers a good ball and can has the ability to score direct from free kicks (unlike the current squad). 

Yes high hopes for Penney, but as we don’t have a left back in the development group either, we’ll need to recruit at least one

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gizowl said:

That's what parachute payments do. 

3 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

They've also spent and sold very sustainably. Wouldn't say its just down to parachute payments.

I agree that Norwich are a well  run club and wouldn’t need parachute payments to compete. They could easily sell 4 or 5 players for over 100 million after relegation. Not many teams can say that. Both full backs, Godfrey the CB and Cantwell will make the club shed loads.

12 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

I agree that Norwich are a well  run club and wouldn’t need parachute payments to compete. They could easily sell 4 or 5 players for over 100 million after relegation. Not many teams can say that. Both full backs, Godfrey the CB and Cantwell will make the club shed loads.

Except for the other two that were relegated with them this season.

lol

Edited by pazowl55

15 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

Bet Norwich fans don't agree, down after one season.

Turkish giants reportedly interested in ex-Portsmouth and Wigan winger Jamal Lowe - along with Celtic, Sheffield Wednesday, Millwall, Cardiff, Fulham, and Huddersfield

Fenerbahce are the latest club to be linked with former Pompey favourite.