Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

28 minutes ago, malek said:

If not mistake, Preston already put in bid for Moore. 

From reports it’s QPR and Millwall in for him for about 2m

Wigan want the majority of the cash up front so the administrators can pay the wages at the start of August 

• Like 1

On 25/07/2020 at 16:43, gurujuan said:

OK, this isn’t official, but I’ve been told we are looking at a couple more Man City youngsters, besides Fisayo. One of them is a Doncaster lad, and I’m thinking more for the development squad, as that’s where my info originated from. As I mentioned before, it’s a well trodden path, their academy to ours

Joel Latibeaudiere 

5 minutes ago, sas72 said:

nowt to do with fc twente

I know that he belongs to Man City. What I meant was with him being on loan on FC Twente, we might have contacts there that might’ve brought him to our attention?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Would be a good option had they gone down. I wonder if we will look at someone like Moore or Lowe from Wigan or Bonne at Charlton

The likes of Bonne or Lowe would be smart and exciting signings. I hope we can build a good mix of youth; experience, battlers, ball players, athleticism, solidity and dynamism. I think at this level, a good mix, can turn an poor and average inconsistent mid-table side into a more consistent harder to beat side.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

I know that he belongs to Man City. What I meant was with him being on loan on FC Twente, we might have contacts there that might’ve brought him 

Got told about joel a few wks ago that we were sniffing round him, he didn't want to come because his agent thinks we are getting relegated

1 minute ago, sas72 said:

Got told about joel a few wks ago that we were sniffing round him, he didn't want to come because his agent thinks we are getting relegated

Sounds fair enough, no player is signing for a club without knowing if it’s championship or league 1. Unless they don’t get any better offers 

9 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

So much talent has been made available for free transfers this year and it's never been a better time to undertake a rebuild. If you have the right man in charge of course...

As much as want to beat monk with a stick we have a recruitment TEAM which monk is part of