Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Be an interesting few weeks 

I’d say with injuries we’re going to be needing at least 4 new additions 

my guess is we will get 3 domestically right on or leading up to deadline day (16th is it ) 

then we will listen to monk having to bed them in for 3-5 week 

then our season be about 8-10 games in 

Just think with the points dedcution Playing catch-up on players fitness and bending them in is not a luxury we have when we’re playing catch up on the league table 

I wouldn’t minded as much but 4 injuries to defenders when we’ve already got one changes things

we need to bed too many players in and we have less than 2 weeks to get them signed, fit and intregrated before our next flurry of fixtures 

• Like 1

Wouldnt it be nice tho if we managed to bring in a couple of foreign players today, they have 2 weeks to get bedded in and they turned out to be gems.

Wont happen like but would be nice.

Agree today means nothing were gonna be looking at the 16th as deadline day. 

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
13 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

It is it's only an international deadline today

and last opportunity for prem clubs to trade amongst themselves. We’re unaffected.

37 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Wouldnt it be nice tho if we managed to bring in a couple of foreign players today, they have 2 weeks to get bedded in and they turned out to be gems.

Wont happen like but would be nice.

Agree today means nothing were gonna be looking at the 16th as deadline day. 

The two weeks would be used to isolate so wouldn't really make a difference 

Guest wilyfox

ANY MORE BUSINESS AT WOLVES?

Sky Sports reporter Anton Toloui:

Wolves are one of a few Premier League clubs hoping to trim their squad on Deadline Day. Ruben Vinagre’s loan to Olympiakos is expected to be confirmed later today. It’ll also include an option to make the move permanent for around £22.5m.

Danish defender Oskar Buur is expected to Dutch club FC Volendam until the end of the season.

Centre-backs Ryan Bennett and Roderick Miranda are also available for transfer, whileDion Sanderson is wanted by a couple of Championship clubs.

If I was Monk I would be looking to offload Borner back to the German leagues, and looking to bring in another centre half.

Whatever is wrong with Borner, it doesnt seem to be getting any better.  If we can cut our losses we should.

• Like 2