Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

34 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Proper player

6 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Is he though. Hes been throw the past 2 seasons and will be on ££££

I think Knockaert is a good example of how strong the Premier League is.  He looked great with Brighton in the Championship but can’t reproduce that form at  a higher level.  I suspect outcome would have been same with Forestieri had we been promoted, or if a Premier League club came in for him.

28 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I think Knockaert is a good example of how strong the Premier League is.  He looked great with Brighton in the Championship but can’t reproduce that form at  a higher level.  I suspect outcome would have been same with Forestieri had we been promoted, or if a Premier League club came in for him.

He looked pretty rubbish in the championship last year

Anyway, how much business do we think we’ll do before the window closes? I’d like to see 4 or 5 come in, Sanderson, Clarke-Salter, Zohore, Green and maybe another midfielder for depth Be happy with that. Oh, and 3 or 4 more for the development squad, easily pleased me😏

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Anyway, how much business do we think we’ll do before the window closes? I’d like to see 4 or 5 come in, Sanderson, Clarke-Salter, Zohore, Green and maybe another midfielder for depth Be happy with that. Oh, and 3 or 4 more for the development squad, easily pleased me😏

200_d.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Dream on.lol

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Don’t think we’ll be that busy. I think we’ll try for Sanderson. We’ll probably go back in for Simmonds. Both deals I reckon will be loans with a view to a permanent deal. I also think we’ve taken Brown on with a longer term view in mind?

Bottom line is there are players who are regulars in our Matchday 18 who won’t be at the club next season and somewhere along the line we have to have one eye on the future regardless of what league we’re in next season.

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Don’t think we’ll be that busy. I think we’ll try for Sanderson. We’ll probably go back in for Simmonds. Both deals I reckon will be loans with a view to a permanent deal. I also think we’ve taken Brown on with a longer term view in mind?

Bottom line is there are players who are regulars in our Matchday 18 who won’t be at the club next season and somewhere along the line we have to have one eye on the future regardless of what league we’re in next season.

Exactly, we won’t want to go into another season needing a dozen new players

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

This is true but once again we're in a season where we just don't know what league we will be in next season 

That completely cripples you when it comes to trying to sign new players for the following season

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is true but once again we're in a season where we just don't know what league we will be in next season 

That completely cripples you when it comes to trying to sign new players for the following season

To a certain extent that’s true of most clubs, although possible points deduction makes things more difficult Unless we do sign better players though, we will have a pretty good idea of which division we will be playing in.

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

He was poor in the champ last season for Fulham too. Had a couple of good years, in a decline now 

• Like 3