Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Grosicki being sold by WBA to Olympiacos and then immediately loaned to Forest

This is what’s wrong with the EFL and FFP as the Forest owners also own Olympiacos 

Bent as hell

Good signing though. Even at 32 he can still shift. Would have loved him here.

23 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Heard Izzy Brown will be out for the rest of the month. Luckily we’ve got a two week break so touch wood won’t be without him for too long. 

But given his fitness record I really think we need to sign another midfield player. Not sure young Dele is up to it just yet. 

Agree. Wonder if someone with experience in the middle might help. Lansbury at Villa might be available on loan

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Heard Izzy Brown will be out for the rest of the month. Luckily we’ve got a two week break so touch wood won’t be without him for too long. 

But given his fitness record I really think we need to sign another midfield player. Not sure young Dele is up to it just yet. 

agree with this. Brown looks a quality player but he is very injury prone and will miss important games this season. We need someone capable of replacing him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He will be out longer than he is fit unfortunately. Ask Leeds

Table topping Reading are trying to complete three deals for two players from Sporting and one from Porto, this following yesterday’s signing of Semedo, the former Forest loanee. Former Reading player, and free agent, Gunter, has signed a two year deal with Charlton 

Reading seem to be following the Wolves model to try and get to the Premier League They already have some very good players in their squad. Seems sustainable as well, as I believe they have 9 members of their youth team who represent their national side at that level. It’s unbelievable that we beat them in that first game last season and soon after they decided to take a new approach. So they’ve built all this since we played them a year ago last August, and they’ve changed coaches during that time. Just shows it can be done

Edited by gurujuan
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Looks like Hector could be out on his ear at Fulham as they are signing 2 centre backs and possibly a third.

Hector is an excellent championship defender but one of those that can’t seem to make the jump to prem level? Have him back here no problem tho

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Table topping Reading are trying to complete three deals for two players from Sporting and one from Porto, this following yesterday’s signing of Semedo, the former Forest loanee. Former Reading player, and free agent, Gunter, has signed a two year deal with Charlton 

Reading seem to be following the Wolves model to try and get to the Premier League They already have some very good players in their squad. Seems sustainable as well, as I believe they have 9 members of their youth team who represent their national side at that level. It’s unbelievable that we beat them in that first game last season and soon after they decided to take a new approach. So they’ve built all this since we played them a year ago last August, and they’ve changed coaches during that time. Just shows it can be done

Agreed it can be done...not with Monk tho I fear

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

I may be wrong on this but where/are they being investigated for selling their ground also?