Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

Ask yourself this question. Your behind enemy lines and your surrounded by the enemy and taking heavy gunfire. Your going to make a mad run for it like the end scene in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Who do you want with you, Martin or Rhodes....

Guest Bulgaria
17 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

there's a guy called Ugo Bonnet 

I am guessing he was conceived whist his mam and dad were waiting for the AA to come out in Croatia.

1 minute ago, OrlandoUnTrustful said:

Ask yourself this question. Your behind enemy lines and your surrounded by the enemy and taking heavy gunfire. Your going to make a mad run for it like the end scene in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Who do you want with you, Martin or Rhodes....

Rhodes.....................................I can run faster than him so while they're dealing with him I get away :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

He's not a spring chicken anymore

Mid twenties I'd have said yes

Aged 31, not for me

Young and hungry is the way to go

I agree to an extent but that side we put out last season was seriously short of leaders.

Signing young players with a resale value is important but bringing in the odd experienced player won’t hurt things. 

Hugill won’t come here with his wages,  isn’t he off to Norwich for £5m ? 

Doubt we will go back for Wickham, again , his wages will be well above anything we’re prepared to pay 

If hugill goes out on loan think we’ll be in for him whether he comes here is a different matter? Teams like Norwich with the parachute money will be far better option unfortunately be it in loan or permanent! Kranky fell out with jukewitz while at boro monk worked with him he might become available? If not can only see Martin as another and possibly best option? Free agent so only wages an issue? Wickhams fitness always a concern unfortunately plus his wages

1 minute ago, Mick70 said:

If hugill goes out on loan think we’ll be in for him whether he comes here is a different matter? Teams like Norwich with the parachute money will be far better option unfortunately be it in loan or permanent! Kranky fell out with jukewitz while at boro monk worked with him he might become available? If not can only see Martin as another and possibly best option? Free agent so only wages an issue? Wickhams fitness always a concern unfortunately plus his wages

He  will come with a big loan fee

Edited by bladeshater

6 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Leko brown windass all kinda attacking players but none proper strikers as such so would still require 2 proper strikers in my view , really want to sign leko , quality player 

yes we definitely still need 2 out and out strikers even if we bring in Leko and Windass. 

58 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

He is on 35k per week, and West Ham want as much of their £8m outlay back as they can get.

Allegedly turned down £3m offer from Norwich yesterday....

😂 I know no chance o’getting him....just need that sorta player up top

44 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

He  will come with a big loan fee

We have paid loan fees in the past wickham wasn’t cheap ? Good things bout loans is your only committed to the length of the loan not big fee and wages like Rhodes? We have cleared hell of a lot of the bill this last 12 months with still a chance Westwood Rhodes and any others could go out loan or permanently 

• Like 1