Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Have we signed this Dunkley bloke or not. There are posts saying he will make part of a good back 3 and some seem to indicate we have. Nothing on official website. 

Soooo many names mentioned but how many have we/can we/will we signed/sign. 

Good job we have a megathread for signings or there would be a thousand different threads to get your head round. 

Yes he has signed

Just now, A12owl said:

It's strange they other signings have been announced with the usual gubbins to go with it but nothing on Dunkley. Is he going to be another Urby. Never to be seen or heard of again? 

Should we be surprised at anything that happens or doesn't happen at the moment? 

No. 

I'm always surprised, Mr Gullibility they should call me.  

A  little bit of digging:-

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/august/chey-dunkley-completes-move-to-wednesday/

9 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Fabian Klos is a quality finisher and was top scorer in Bundesliga 2. last season with 21 goals in 33 games for A. Bielefeld. 

Boerner will know him well but no chance he will leave them. He's a legend there with over 150 goals for them and next season will be in Bundesliga 1. with them after they were promoted this season. Anyway he's 32, which means he's 'past it' to most on here 😄.

Well that’s a bit long winded !  To say we’ve no chance of getting him !! lol UTO 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Yeah I know, but I think he will probably go to a club that will allow him to play as a winger, rather than a wing back

Arguably played his best football at wing back, also spoke highly of Monk. That said, I think financially, he is out of our league at the moment if we want to stay within FFP/P&S.

18 minutes ago, striker said:

Arguably played his best football at wing back, also spoke highly of Monk. That said, I think financially, he is out of our league at the moment if we want to stay within FFP/P&S.

Not sure, for me he was most effective when playing further forward. Wages would be an issue, I agree