Monk Out / In

Monk Out / Monk In  

395 members have voted

1. 1. Monk Out / In

• Monk Out
    • Monk In

Just posted this in the Matchday thread but worth repeating here - just now I'm not that interested in who's managing the team. If Monk goes tomorrow I won't bat an eyelid but I'll hardly be in the mood to celebrate.

The feckless owner and disinterested players need to take a long, hard look in the mirror.

It's looking more and more like events on and off the field are getting the better of him.

Tonight was diabolical, recent performances are sh!t, but.......part of me wants to see the deadwood go before the manager just on principle, even if he follows soon after. 

I think the point is that he is pretty much fooked now. 

Even if you think the players are the main problem (which I do, plus the chairman), the fact is that Garry Monk is out of his depth and he bloody well knows it. 

He will not turn this around. 

Mark my words. 

Edited by SiJ

We need to stop changing gaffers we need to stick with monk now . Last cpl of month have been appalling not sure what’s happened because before this we was looking strong and creating plenty of chances. We now don’t look like scoring at all. Only thing I can blame monk for is tampering too much with the team he needs a settled back 4 with the best Keeper behind them. Today’s set up was embarrassing and should never be used again.  

9 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

? Kinell people having a different opinion get called a Blade...what happened to owlstalk?

Classless

Losing 1-0 to the bottom of the league not even threatening to score against the worst defence in the league, after picking up next to no points for the best part of 2 months just happened.

The fact that the manager came out and said we weren't capable of a play off finish (or words to that effect) prior to the game (when earlier in the season he said the opposite) and giving the players a complete lack of self belief and then setting them up in probably the worst shape I've seen in all my life just happened.

I get this forum is about opinions, and in my opinion if you voted "in" then you deserve to pay the prices we pay to watch the crap we've had to endure recently.

Edited by deaks1984

The problem with sacking him is that we're still relying on DC to appoint someone else.

Monk might be a problem today, but DC will be the problem next year, and the year after that, and so on.

He's clueless and even worse, he doesn't learn. It's hopeless.

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Its like an owlstalk default setting is that,can't be owls because they differ in opinion from you.

Shocked at the percentage after tonight and the recent run. That's all. Does make you wonder if people are watching something completely different unfold.

1 hour ago, deaks1984 said:

Losing 1-0 to the bottom of the league not even threatening to score against the worst defence in the league, after picking up next to no points for the best part of 2 months just happened.

The fact that the manager came out and said we weren't capable of a play off finish (or words to that effect) prior to the game (when earlier in the season he said the opposite) and giving the players a complete lack of self belief and then setting them up in probably the worst shape I've seen in all my life just happened.

I get this forum is about opinions, and in my opinion if you voted "in" then you deserve to pay the prices we pay to watch the crap we've had to endure recently.

What can Monk do? Every single player let him down tonight. Lee looked like the only one trying.