IF DC put the club up for sale.

Based on DC buying a debt free championship mid table club for £32.5m + a new pitch you would assume asking for anymore than £35m for a midtable championship team would be pure make believe. Yes he has loans to the club of £60m+ but that is due to his mismanagement of the club it does not make the team worth that much.

As such him selling us now is highly unlikely as he would be making probably in the region of at least a £50m loss.

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Based on DC buying a debt free championship mid table club for £32.5m + a new pitch you would assume asking for anymore than £35m for a midtable championship team would be pure make believe. Yes he has loans to the club of £60m+ but that is due to his mismanagement of the club it does not make the team worth that much.

As such him selling us now is highly unlikely as he would be making probably in the region of at least a £50m loss.

At some point, he may have to cut his losses. I don't think we'll see him stay for a long time if things don't show any improvement. This season has already been very weird indeed, his public appearances are few and far between.

As things stand I don’t think we are a viable business proposition. If we are to be bought it will be either a vanity project for a mega rich owner, or a white knight owner who is a fan. 

I’m not sure how many Wednesdayites have £100M+ to gamble on a club with no guarantee of getting their cash back. 

I think we have to hope that we stumble across the right management set up, along with some shrewd signings that sneak promotion and/or a good cup run that puts us out there. 

5 hours ago, VBQ24 said:

In all seriousness it would be great to be fan-owned a la Germany. 

Are you mental? First signing Joe Hart, f u ck that 

1 hour ago, FinnishOwl said:

At some point, he may have to cut his losses. I don't think we'll see him stay for a long time if things don't show any improvement. This season has already been very weird indeed, his public appearances are few and far between.

He needs to cut his losses. We're not going up this season and the chances of promotion next year look equally unlikely. If we're losing 20 million a year he could easily be another 40 million down . I mean, surely it's more likely than his gamble paying off.He should Sell for what he bought us for. After a few uncomfortable family get togethers back in Thailand I'm sure all will be forgiven and forgotten in the Chansiri household. His family will give him a smaller, cheaper project to keep him occupied and we can move on under new ownership.

2 minutes ago, Jaybeeowl said:

He needs to cut his losses. We're not going up this season and the chances of promotion next year look equally unlikely. If we're losing 20 million a year he could easily be another 40 million down . I mean, surely it's more likely than his gamble paying off.He should Sell for what he bought us for. After a few uncomfortable family get togethers back in Thailand I'm sure all will be forgiven and forgotten in the Chansiri household. His family will give him a smaller, cheaper project to keep him occupied and we can move on still struggle with P&S under new ownership.

:Chansiri:

Surprised Carlton Palmer isn’t getting pelters tonight with what he said in Star defending the chairman to an extent ,  also interesting that he’s still suggesting Howard Wilkinson gets involved , surely he’s too old for the hassle ?  Don’t think many would have any issues with Howard Wilkinson involved behind scenes though would we,  me certainly not 

I seriously think the only thing that could force DC’s hand in terms of selling up for an inevitable loss is family pressure.

The harsh reality is the club was more saleable and with better prospects at the time MM bought it.......and later, when he sold it to DC it actually had so much going for it, essentially a blank canvas for an “astute” buyer.....!! Unfortunately for us that didn’t happen.

5 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I seriously think the only thing that could force DC’s hand in terms of selling up for an inevitable loss is family pressure.

The harsh reality is the club was more saleable and with better prospects at the time MM bought it.......and later, when he sold it to DC it actually had so much going for it, essentially a blank canvas for an “astute” buyer.....!! Unfortunately for us that didn’t happen.

Yes, that er blank canvas has turned into a bit of a Jackson Pollock. 

• Haha 2