IF DC put the club up for sale.

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I'll see your tenner and raise you ten bob. We could join together in a Braddo and Burnsie dream ticket buyout! 

I'm in. First season, I'll have my name on the seats in the north, you can have the shirts. Then swap? Seems fair 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I have it on every good authority that Red Bull are interested. 

This good authority is @Blue and white reading an article once upon a time about Red Bull having been interested. 

Sounds pretty nailed on. 

Lump on.

Is Rowett coming as manager? Might be worth a double.

19 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Who can afford to buy him out at aprx £100m?  Will the same Blue knights come riding to the rescue, again?

Nobody can 'come to the rescue', can they?  Whoever came in would have the same issues DC has.  I.e. not being able to spend whatever money they had.  Wouldn't make a difference.  

I really hope this season has shown what a shower the EFL are and clubs vote to bin off P&S.  It's ruining the lower leagues.  

1 minute ago, Burnsie said:

I'm in. First season, I'll have my name on the seats in the north, you can have the shirts. Then swap? Seems fair 

Great idea. It's looking like we'll need a managerial change soon. Money is tight so I'm thinking we get Jos back in if that's OK with you. He's got a better win ratio than Monk and we'll probably have to retain Pelupessy because he's cheap and of league 2 standard, which is where our recruitment will be made next season. On board? 

Has Mammadov sorted his cash flow problems yet? 

Heard Geoff Sheard is without a club too. 

I think your probably not far off what DC would ask as well for the club. Which for a money hemorrhaging, stagnant club is ridiculous and probably the reason why we won't get any serious offers.

Would the muck king pins at West ham fancy a northern club if they get bought out. 

10 year season tickets and a guaranteed nosh now on sale. 

Edited by kilbyj

17 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Who can afford to buy him out at aprx £100m?

Will the same Blue knights come riding to the rescue, again?

If the club isn't worth £100M he won't get it. He would have to take the loss and sell for what he can get.

After the second season the club was probably worth a decent amount. Play offs 2 years running, players worth a few quid. Now we haven't troubled the play offs for 3 years, Most of the players are out of contract at the end of this season, the rest aren't worth much (except possibly Iorfa), we are under threat of a points deduction.

Basically we would be a bargain basement buy at present. Give it a year and if we come out from under the threat from the EFL, have reduced losses, picked up a few quality young players and progressed in the league it might be a different scenario.

I don't think he will sell at present.