IF DC put the club up for sale.

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

As oppose to the chancer we currently have

but don’t worry I suppose when we get a sparkly new owner who lowers all ticket prices the fans will pay the bills with kids for a quid deals innit , as apposed to ‘chancer’ Chansiri keeping the lights on 

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

but don’t worry I suppose when we get a sparkly new owner who lowers all ticket prices the fans will pay the bills with kids for a quid deals innit , as apposed to ‘chancer’ Chansiri keeping the lights on 

We may not have anywhere to keep the lights on

Keep patting him on the back for his sterling work to date

Edited by billyblack

26 minutes ago, billyblack said:

We may not have anywhere to keep the lights on

Keep patting him on the back for his sterling work to date

Keep throwing names at me of potential interested buyers with the ££££ Chansiri has, or just people willing to pay the day to day running costs ?   What we gonna do ?  Get Lee Strafford to put a rescue pacakage ? Fan Ownerhship ?  That would be a giggle if fans forums are owt to go by 

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

So why doesnt he change it then? Losing 20 million a year i doubt is something he will want to sustain indefinitely. I doubt he has the money for that.

We lost £37.7 million in the last year’s accounts (that were made up to 31 July 2018).

We‘ve lost £69.3 million over the last 3 years but that’ll go up when the 2019 accounts are submitted because we (only) lost £10.3 million in 2016 

8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Keep throwing names at me of potential interested buyers with the ££££ Chansiri has, or just people willing to pay the day to day running costs ?   What we gonna do ?  Get Lee Strafford to put a rescue pacakage ? Fan Ownerhship ?  That would be a giggle if fans forums are owt to go by 

It's not a binary thing. Agreeing that there aren't masses of potential buyers out there doesn't mean Chansiri hasn't fizzed up big style. In fact it makes his wee wee tail ups even worse. 

5 minutes ago, nilsson said:

We lost £37.7 million in the last year’s accounts (that were made up to 31 July 2018).

We‘ve lost £69.3 million over the last 3 years but that’ll go up when the 2019 accounts are submitted because we (only) lost £10.3 million in 2016 

I was only using the 20 million as a figure because that what the other poster said, I knew it wasn't exact, looking at the figures above its a car crash though isn't it.

In my view anyway. What worries me most is that the 'ground sale' 'fixed' it this time, whats the plan to fix it in the future?

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That’s the whole point. There won’t be any buyers.

Chansiri has created a business that‘s hemorrhaging money. The club isn’t worth anything at this point and any potential new owner would have to put millions in just to try stabilise us 

9 hours ago, nilsson said:

Off the top of my head in the top two leagues Guardiola, Klopp, Eddie Howe, Dean Smith, Graham Potter, Arteta, Gerrard, Lampard, Cowleys never been sacked yet 

Howe is rightly or wrongly under pressure, relegation for Bournemouth would mean some big issues off the pitch. 

Smith won't last long at Villa if they end up dropping back down. Owners with money will want change. 

Potter will suffer the same fate as Hughton at some point.

Arteta has only just started out and could go either way, but Emery didn't last too long despite being a multiple Europa League winner at Sevilla. 

Gerrard is starting to face criticism at Rangers. Celtic will equal the record this season and look likely to continue their dominance. Success is demanded in Glasgow and no manager lasts the pace if its not achieved, no matter how large the gap in resources are. 

Lampard will be afforded time because he's a legend with the fans, but we all know that Abramovic isn't one for letting sentiment get in the way. 

The Cowley's have done a brilliant job in getting to where they are, but it's relentless at this level. They could quite easily fall by the wayside. 

It's only Pep and Klopp that really have any kudos. 

4 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Howe is rightly or wrongly under pressure, relegation for Bournemouth would mean some big issues off the pitch. 

Smith won't last long at Villa if they end up dropping back down. Owners with money will want change. 

Potter will suffer the same fate as Hughton at some point.

Arteta has only just started out and could go either way, but Emery didn't last too long despite being a multiple Europa League winner at Sevilla. 

Gerrard is starting to face criticism at Rangers. Celtic will equal the record this season and look likely to continue their dominance. Success is demanded in Glasgow and no manager lasts the pace if its not achieved, no matter how large the gap in resources are. 

Lampard will be afforded time because he's a legend with the fans, but we all know that Abramovic isn't one for letting sentiment get in the way. 

The Cowley's have done a brilliant job in getting to where they are, but it's relentless at this level. They could quite easily fall by the wayside. 

It's only Pep and Klopp that really have any kudos. 

Agree with most of that. Was just replying to adelphi who asked to name a manager that’s not been sacked

On 12/02/2020 at 23:43, Burnsie said:

Would a sale include the ground?! Now, there's a thought!

I think we know it’ll be loaned back to the club at a high interest, which is probably the case now anyway

People need to wake the f up