Step up FF

6 hours ago, A12owl said:

Nobody at the moment but an alternative as a sub or if injuries etc.

Puts more pressure on player with the shirt.

Wide left obviously his position.

Reach/ FF  left

Harris/Murphy right.

Pretty good options.

Couldn’t agree more.

3 hours ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

I agree with what your saying here, I think he has been unfairly treated at times by the ref, FA etc but from what I have been told he doesn't want to be here

if that is the case GM will have his work cut out to turn it around

Who says “He doesn’t want to be here”?

Until FF says it to me directly or the manager or DC say it I’m not buying it.

”From what I have been told” doesn’t cut it for me.

Where did you hear it & where did the person who told you hear it?

Probably from some ITK merchant on here who was quoting “From what I have been told”. 

30 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Who says “He doesn’t want to be here”?

Until FF says it to me directly or the manager or DC say it I’m not buying it.

”From what I have been told” doesn’t cut it for me.

Where did you hear it & where did the person who told you hear it?

Probably from some ITK merchant on here who was quoting “From what I have been told”. 

Why should he give you his source?

I doubt he cares less whether you believe him or not. 

And for the record he is itk. 

6 hours ago, Beholder said:

Any player in the last months of their contract has to perform.

The rest of his career depends on it. 

So I expect Forestieri to put a shift in to try and impress. 

But he may struggle getting in the side.

i'd be telling him to go have a word with lewis mcgugan, and ask him how his career panned out, and whether he wants to follow suit.

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

Regarding "Nando" though...

Meh. 

Just a big load of meh. 

Bloke has barely contributed anything of note (bar a few moments here and there) over the last two and a half seasons. Not all down to him, there have been injuries and suspensions etc.,but we are not in a position as a football club where we can be paying huge sums of money to luxury items that rock up every once in a while. 

We have proven over the last several months that we are capable of competing in the upper echelons of the table without him. 

If he gets fit, comes back and is firing, then great, as we all know what a good player he is. 

But, I really wouldn't hold your breath on that. 

Backtracking are we.

Guest Ferkorf

Just seen fernando, says he couldn't give a to$$ about what moaning ferkers on owlstalk say. Hes not going anywhere and if you don't like him then don't sit singing his name in the stands when he helps us reach the play offs and go bin those shirts with his name on you bought a few seasons ago.

Also don't bother bringing your ugly kids to him for an autograph either 

ITK   LUMP ON

15 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Just seen fernando, says he couldn't give a to$$ about what moaning ferkers on owlstalk say. Hes not going anywhere and if you don't like him then don't sit singing his name in the stands when he helps us reach the play offs and go bin those shirts with his name on you bought a few seasons ago.

Also don't bother bringing your ugly kids to him for an autograph either 

ITK   LUMP ON

You can't believe everything he says though, he told me he's never fallen off his bike.

X gracioso 10.gif

• Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf
16 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

You can't believe everything he says though, he told me he's never fallen off his bike.

X gracioso 10.gif

He even has the old kelloggs cornflakes reflectors on his spokes lol

3 hours ago, Beholder said:

Why should he give you his source?

I doubt he cares less whether you believe him or not. 

And for the record he is itk

In the same way I 'couldn't care less' about any gossip originating "From what i've been told".

It may well be true but until Monk sends him on his way because of his attitude or behaviour then i'll reserve judgement.

Ps. Wasn't asking for "his source". Not in the least interested.

PPS how much does he pay you for being his spokesman / agent? :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Sadly it's never really got going for him again after an amazing first season with us, the odd glimpse of brilliance here and there but not enough to warrant the wages he is on.

Thing is, he is on those wages and he is quality

We should be utilising every drop of blood in his body for the cause

Monk is honing the squad and hopefully FF will have a part to play

I think that we need to allow FF to become again that player that disrupts the opposites if we are to see his best form return. Under Carlos, FF was given pretty much a free rein to do what he wanted when we attacked and had relatively little defensive duty when we defended. Forestieri is one of those “plays by instinct “ players when he’s at his best. I wonder if  the managers we’ve had since Carlos have wanted Forestieri to conform to a system of play. 

22 minutes ago, shandypants said:

I think that we need to allow FF to become again that player that disrupts the opposites if we are to see his best form return. Under Carlos, FF was given pretty much a free rein to do what he wanted when we attacked and had relatively little defensive duty when we defended. Forestieri is one of those “plays by instinct “ players when he’s at his best. I wonder if  the managers we’ve had since Carlos have wanted Forestieri to conform to a system of play. 

Luhukay got Forestieri scoring at a better rate than all his other managers have managed.

Just now, A12owl said:

I hope its on Saturday cos I've got Wednesday on last man standing. As you know Simon. I'm no traitor.

Loyal to Nando as well!

I love the little man too.

People should remember the charitable things he does for the local community. Heart of gold has the little fella.

On 12/01/2020 at 18:49, A12owl said:

We scored a goal due to his interaction with Bannan for Fletchers goal.That's when he got injured.

I think I'm right.

He had no involvement in the goal whatsoever but it was at that time when he got injured.