Step up FF

With the momentum and confidence running high, from back to back wins against a premiership club and the championship leaders. Can nando come back from injury and do what we all no he’s capable of doing.? If he was a new January signing along with Wickham (hopefully) surely we’d all be jumping for joy.

id love nothing more for him to show us the player that he really is, with some grit and desire I think he’d be great under monk. 

Edited by ES6owl
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Basically forgotten about him. I don't see where he fits in the squad. 

Agree.

Can't be good for morale having someone in the squad who doesn't seem as committed as the others.... and as the other lot have shown us, self belief, morale and hard work go a very long way to producing a successful side.

forget about him stop living in the past , what will be interesting though is if there are any stupid clubs out there like we were 3-4 years ago handing out daft contracts . who in there right mind would offer him say a 2 year deal on 35k a week for doing just about nothing in 2 half years and has a very poor work ethic/attitude . if we could release him now and use his 35k a week wages on someone decent on loan in place of him , be best for both parties as there is no chance he will get a new deal here. 

Guest Bulgaria

" it's Christmas so let me rest my injury" Westwood and FF need to move on asap.

Not easy with the dosh they are on but.....

We will get rid, he will sign for another club, smash it for a year, the team he signs for will be laughing at us, Saying why did they let him go, what a steal.. bla bla bla... then he will do the same for them as he did to us and Watford. 

Just get rid. We’re doing alright without him. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We've been saying this for three years.

Time to call it and switch the machine off.

yep...I’ve openly and strongly defended him and backed him but even my patience has ran to think with him. 

if a player who as been injured for months and then banned for 6 games, isn’t up to proving his worth then he doesn’t want to play. He just trains and does the owls foundation draw these days for £30k a week.....times time c0ck!!