L**ds United - V- Wednesday

It's about as good as we could have expected, bench looks poor though apart from Harris, nothing there to change the game. 

Good to see another youth player in and around the team, don't have a problem with that in our circumstances.

Flood midfield, keep it tight and hope to nick one from a set piece. 

Lee and Luongo allow Bannan to be the player he wants to be.

Every fan on here seems to want Bannan to do his stuff further up the pitch, but let's be honest if he could, he would.

Lee and Luongo on the pitch at the same time as Bannan allows Bannan to sit deep and ping his balls, without losing the aggressive posture of attacking midfielders.

We just lose a bit of bite that Hutchinson would provide - but you can't have your cake and eat it at this level, players good enough to combine Bannan and Hutchinson's aspects of the game don't ply their trade in the Championship.

Always love the comments from people saying it's a shiit team selection and so on, as if we've got another 15 world class players in the squad but we've decided to give them all the day off to go shopping at Meadowhall.

We really do have some fuucking lunatic supporters.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Dawson

Urhoghide     Iorfa      Borner     Fox

Murphy  Lee   Luongo   Bannan   Reach

Winnall

All things considered I think that's about the best we can do.

It is, hopefully we'll see us go 4-3-3 occasionally......

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

Always love the comments from people saying it's a shiit team selection and so on, as if we've got another 15 world class players in the squad but we've decided to give them all the day off to go shopping at Meadowhall.

This. 

It's like the manager is leaving out all these top class players. 

Bloody mentalists. 

1 minute ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

Not the side I would have put out, but two players on the pitch I would have - Lee and Winnall.

Lees being ill has forced another change, and i'm happy the kid is getting another chance to shine after what must be a worldwind time for him, let's hope he keeps up the momentum, it would be a massive bonus.

I don't really see any other shocks in the side, the formation is different and Muprhy for Harris but not really a strange line up.

15 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

DATE OF BIRTH

10/03/2000

SIGNED

25/04/2016

COUNTRY

England.jpg England

Ben arrived at the academy in summer 2016 joining from Manchester City.

The youngster is equally capable at right back or right midfield and very effective in the final third.

What is he like on FIFA? 

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

Adequate - but Harris is showing signs that he's running out of ideas and maybe needs a little time to re-focus.

It's good that Harris is also not undroppable. Better to come off the bench for the last 30 minutes or so if we need some new tricks.

Murphy worked a lot last time so it's not that he doesn't try enough, and that's a good perk.

3 minutes ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

I prefer the deathly silence when such people are called out to name the team they’d select. Still waiting...