L**ds United - V- Wednesday

3 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Borukov phoned me up. Could hardly hear him ( he was whispering). He said ‘ whatever you do , don’t say anything on owlstalk, but gaffer monk he put me on Subbo seat against those dirties Leeds. For big kicks into goal when jordy toads gets big hook on hour’

Well, it's about as believable as most of the rest of these 'whispers' over the years.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VictoryBell said:

Disturbingly analytical, Snoots - unfortunately it all goes over my head as I only understand what happens when somebody scores or misses a penalty. Even throw-ins and corners are a mystery to me:laugh:

However, I am a master of superstition and at 6.30 this morning they played "Hi Ho Silver Lining" on "Sounds Of The Sixties", so nothing can go wrong.

Don't quote me on that:rolleyes:

OK I won’t....

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Similar team vs Brighton with the change of Winnall upfront?

I strangely feel confident today!!

agree maybe bannan for lee but bannan needs to up his game but more suited to this system . bannan and hutch  with nuhiu Rhodes up front forget it ,stoke could and should have had 8 on boxing day with that setup and they were bottom not top. we created far more chances at brighton playing 1 up top with attacking options from midfield than we did in all out xmas games put together. 2 up top is good with the right 2 in midfield and the right 2 in attack. playing 2 wingers will force there full backs back too that is a big strength of leeds when there full backs push forward, the young lad will need to be on top form today at right back. 

Bamford... aswell as the deck shoes and skinny trousers he’d also be wearing a Ralph Lauren polo shirt with a Crew Clothing sweater draped over his shoulders and I’d be lone wolf in the student car park gaffer taping the dead mackerel to the exhaust of his VW Golf.

• Haha 2

Had the dubious pleasure of giving my wife's boss a lift home last night, who is the most arrogant and obnoxious bloke I know and unsurprisingly a Leeds fan. 

He's already looking forward to a top 6 finish in the Prem next season and thinks they'll beat us by 4 or 5 today.

Hope we get a result as always but specifically to wipe the smug grin off his fat face.

Guest Ferkorf
3 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Heard a whisper Borukov might be on sub bench today , if so maybe Rhodes or Winnall on their way in January.

we need Nuhiu to find some form

Be nice to see another young lad come on the scence.

Hopefully both Rhodes and Winnall go, Nuhiu too if we got a few replacements in.

As for Nuhius form he usually starts doing well around this time if his contracts up in the summer.

Sure he bagged about 10 between jan and end of season in 2018, it made him top scorer... unless it was a weird dream I had lol

No fears with this one. Dirty Leeds dominate possession in their games but they've lost some of their fire power and whilst Im sure they’ll strengthen later in the month, at the moment they just have Bamford who is awful. Soak up the pressure and hit em on the counter and the gap to them gets bridgeable.  

• Thanks 1

On another note.

If you look at Snooty's match facts we have a terrible recent record against L**ds and they have a good home record.

If this were reversed and they were coming to us we'd gift them the points so......

Edited by Rev Owl