L**ds United - V- Wednesday

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Be happy if we keep it under six, giving them three players start, as we all know Winnall, Rhodes and Joey won't make a significant contribution. 

Two of them aren't starting so you could well be right about them. :rolleyes:

Hopefully Winnall will have a good game

3 minutes ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

Always love the comments from people saying it's a shiit team selection and so on, as if we've got another 15 world class players in the squad but we've decided to give them all the day off to go shopping at Meadowhall.

We really do have some fuucking lunatic supporters.

We could be more imaginative in our thinking.  This line up will lose, should have experimented with trying to play some of the wide players upfront or kicking Fletcher and FF off their sick beds. 

Hopefully I will be eating humble pie come five pm

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

We could be more imaginative in our thinking.  This line up will lose, should have experimented with trying to play some of the wide players upfront or kicking Fletcher and FF off their sick beds. 

Kicking Fletcher off his sick bed? 

The guy has just jarred his knee and is out for 10 weeks...

Jesus Christ lol 

• Haha 1

Great to see Ben Hughes on the bench and someone in charge with the balls to give these lads a chance 

Feel like we need a big game from Keiren Lee today in that midfield, Winnall will be isolated , we need that link up play we all know and love from Keiren Lee 

We need to find the right balance , don’t think we have as yet but I like the look of lee , luongo and Bannon starting . Just think some fans fear change but we have to as we aren’t the finished article by a long shot yet , it’s just changing players and formations at Leeds is a bit risky . If we click today we will win this I honestly believe this .

Monk is getting a lot right these days imo

I think he’s realised....

that Nuhiu can’t start games 

Rhodes doesn’t do anything other than mince around for 45 minutes at a time 

Odubajo can’t defend to save his life

FF is swinging the lead

Hutchinson and Bannan can’t play together as they eventually end up playing  centre half for the last 10 minutes of matches 

Harris is absolutely knackered and needs a rest 

and finally that he needs a sh*t load of new players

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, striker said:

It's about as good as we could have expected, bench looks poor though apart from Harris, nothing there to change the game. 

Good to see another youth player in and around the team, don't have a problem with that in our circumstances.

Flood midfield, keep it tight and hope to nick one from a set piece. 

Nuhiu has changed many a game from the bench. 

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Kicking them off there sick beds ?

Just now, Royal_D said:

Great to see Ben Hughes on the bench and someone in charge with the balls to give these lads a chance 

Feel like we need a big game from Keiren Lee today in that midfield, Winnall will be isolated , we need that link up play we all know and love from Keiren Lee 

Have you seen Ben 10 play?  Is he up to the challenge its a big step up?

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Have you seen Ben 10 play?  Is he up to the challenge its a big step up?

3 or 4 times for the U-18’s when he finished top scorer,  the Brighton game was a huge step up for Urhoghide , you never know how they’ll adapt but if you don’t try ... 

Good luck to the lads, hope he gets on