L**ds United - V- Wednesday

Balls to the 'would be delighted with a point' b0llocks I've heard many Wednesday fans say this week.  It's draws that kill you in this league.

Leeds aren't in any great form right now; 1 win in their last 6 games & conceded 12 goals in that time.  Plus we've had 2 extra days rest since our last match.

We should be setting up to cause an upset, just like we did last Saturday against Premier League opposition.

2 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

Balls to the 'would be delighted with a point' b0llocks I've heard many Wednesday fans say this week.  It's draws that kill you in this league.

Leeds aren't in any great form right now; 1 win in their last 6 games & conceded 12 goals in that time.  Plus we've had 2 extra days rest since our last match.

We should be setting up to cause an upset, just like we did last Saturday against Premier League opposition.

Wednesday'll sort that out for 'em :rolleyes:

But you know, I think we'll beat 'em 2-0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disturbingly analytical, Snoots - unfortunately it all goes over my head as I only understand what happens when somebody scores or misses a penalty. Even throw-ins and corners are a mystery to me:laugh:

However, I am a master of superstition and at 6.30 this morning they played "Hi Ho Silver Lining" on "Sounds Of The Sixties", so nothing can go wrong.

Don't quote me on that:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OP makes some good points. I’m unsure what formation to go with today and who to play in certain positions. 

I think we will give them a game. I think we will keep it very tight for the most part but probably likely to come away with a 

1-0 defeat. 

Fletcher is a massive loss and we just need to do some business in January. We need 2 strikers and we need to move a couple on. 

Sorry everyone, not feeling this one today. Fletchers injury has knocked my duck off and don't see where a goal is coming from 

Our forward options are pathetic, least worst probably Winnall, genuinely despair if Nuhiu starts, but realistically any one of them like starting the game with 10 men. 

Expect we'll set up to be compact, however lack of any forward pressure will concede possession and space, leading to the inevitable game of attack v defence, played exclusively in our half. 

Best we can hope for is to get lucky from a set piece. I always want us to win, so hope for another 0-1, but in mo way optimistic.

My mood today....

JauntyUltimateAnaconda-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 4

Heard a whisper Borukov might be on sub bench today , if so maybe Rhodes or Winnall on their way in January.

we need Nuhiu to find some form, he started season well but has been poor for 6 weeks now.  

To save me a job at 5pm please could someone cut and paste one of the two below.

narrow defeat today . Tactically naive,

monk out , always said rowett or Cowley, no pies, remember graham Hyde those were the days, fallen out of love with football , POTD pricing joke, Nuhiu should be put down.

or we sneak it.  Love monk, Doing great job, think he is the one, let’s only sign players in jan who can play in prem next season when we storm to promotion, tickets worth every penny, love this team, big Dom worth 25 million, Nuhiu always does business .

• Haha 5