Wednesday - V- Cardiff OMDT

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Reach and Murphy out wide, Harris with a free role to wander between midfield and up top alongside Winnall and wreak havoc.

Er, possibly.

Wouldn't mind seeing Harris, or Murphy for that matter, given a more central role. Give us some of the mobility and pace we sadly lack In that area.

Guest Bulgaria
4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Heard that Borukov from the under 23s is in the squad today. 

WHAT!!!!

He promised me he would be finishing off painting my garden shed today the cheeky monkey.

It does seem rather negative if we're switching back to a lone striker for a home game after scoring goals with 2 up top. Its not as if Rhodes and Nuhiu are knackered after only playing an hour at Stoke. Possibly Murphy or Harris playing up front? If not it's prob Reach in the middle which I don't like. 

But usually when I disagree with the team selection we win, so... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Wouldn't mind seeing Harris, or Murphy for that matter, given a more central role. Give us some of the mobility and pace we sadly lack In that area.

agree, we've no pace in center of midfield hence why teams over power us in last 20 minutes trying to get back in game. 

Harris running at center halves would frighten life out of em. 

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

It does seem rather negative if we're switching back to a lone striker for a home game after scoring goals with 2 up top. Its not as if Rhodes and Nuhiu are knackered after only playing an hour at Stoke. Possibly Murphy or Harris playing up front? If not it's prob Reach in the middle which I don't like. 

But usually when I disagree with the team selection we win, so... 

Flint vs our big lads up top is as one sided a battle you’d ever see, but I remember Kieran Lee making him look slower and less mobile than any other defender I’ve seen at this level, Harris, Reach and Murphy running at him will scare the Shiiit out of him. 

Just now, Philb125 said:

Flint vs our big lads up top is as one sided a battle you’d ever see, but I remember Kieran Lee making him look slower and less mobile than any other defender I’ve seen at this level, Harris, Reach and Murphy running at him will scare the Shiiit out of him. 

Fingers crossed!

23 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

No mate I’ve had flu countless times. You stick a few ibuprofen down your neck and no bother. I wonder if he would have been out for 3 games if it was any other time but Christmas 

Countless times you say ?

lolok

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

And that’s exactly why I got on the blower to Monk last night Snoots and put him onto it.

Also discovered something last night that I didn’t know before. Monk was telling me that the players are contracted to suit up as the mascots when they’re not playing. So in the Owls mascot costumes today are Forestieri and Keiren Westwood. FACT.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, erowl said:

Well Monk had no choice but to drop Bill n Ben up front after that Stoke performance.

The back four were awful at Stoke I can’t believe that Palmer, Tom lees or  Iorfa are all selected today after that performance at Stoke and Reach has only one decent game in five.. I fear the worse but maybe we will come away winning 5-0..