Wednesday - V- Cardiff OMDT

Rightly, pointing and laughing at the mad is no longer considered acceptable. But an exception might reasonably be made for some posters on this site and elsewhere after a bad afternoon for the Owls. If I found some of the hysteria on here on Boxing Day funny, heaven knows what other clubs' fans must think.

Four games in eleven days is rather less than ideal for those who like to see good football, but there we have it. Tough one today and the at just south of 1.80 on the exchange we look a clear lay. We shouldn't be odds on.

• Like 1

Quality seasonal omdt your grace. Do they do hand pulled in the Duke of York? Or bottles of Bishops Finger?

What's this plot afoot to assassinate himself? The OT masses have got your back sir. Just give us the nod & Lanzarote will be round with his spanners, mainly out of the North.

Horrible sheep botherers today. Plus that whiney cockney nark as gaffer. Any win will do. Keep the pressure on Leeds' wheel nuts.

UTO. 2-1 to us.

• Like 1

At least old Colin won't be here with Cardiff today. Takes some of the edge away from the game. I bet he wishes he was here though instead of driving his tractor round or whatever he does nowadays.

I feel we do need a win today, but I'm not going to predict one because my predictions are useless.

Up the Owls anyway and let's finish the decade on a high.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Great OMDT your lordship.

Interesting point about @PatBloke.

I woke up this morning to a series of irrelevant negs. Even in the coarse fishing forum.

Who is this bloke?

Have you upset him as well?

Waits for another neg.

Same here. Too many pigs in blankets over the last week I think. No sooner is something posted then he/She is negging it. 

• Haha 1

I had a quick look at Patbloke's profile, clicking that link wondering what I'd missed. Seconds later I was negged for a recent well thought out* post on Bannan. I am now living in fear of future neggings. Just hope he doesn't find my post on Fox...

:biggrin:

Scrappy 2-1 win today to futher confuse us as to whether we should be happy or not.

Half season ticket ordered yesterday, happy days, safe in the knowledge we're going to nick 2nd spot from Leeds, meaning I will never, ever shut up in the presence of the in-laws. 

Come on Wednesday!!!

* none of my posts are well thought out

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Hi patbloke. I love your posts, you are wonderful.

Will keep him busy finding all my previous posts to neg them all, which he is blatantly doing at the moment. It's probably a bit early for him to be down the park with his schoolmates doing weed and swearing at passers by.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf

Im going to go for a huge win for us, Monk will get that reaction he wants from the last game which will end in 4-0 thrapping Romp !!!

Rhodes and Reach open the scoring in  and Fletcher gets his standard penalty & a header from a Harris cross all in the first half.

The second half we take off our 3 tallest players for the 3 shortest on the bench and play hoofball just to mess with the minds of the bed wetters on owlstalk

Hooo RAAAHH

53 an’ half years I’ve been feeling crap after one result and elated at the next. What kind of nick my ticker is in after such abuse God only knows? I deliberately didn’t look at anything vaguely football related when we were 2-1 up at Stoke, and yet I knew...oh yes I knew they would equalise before the end...but no, it was even worse than feared. “How the **** did they manage that?” I screamed to a bewildered rest of Cornwall. “Useless piles of dog turd”.

They might win today but in all probability wont...so what do you do? It’s Wednesday innit. FFS !:wacko:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

If Tomlin plays Hutch must play and kick the poo out of the fat little basket! 

Would like to see Fletch and Winnall start and think after how the stoke game panned out Borner must start probably at the expense of Palmer. 

This ^^^ Tomlin needs attention 

• Like 1