Wednesday - V- Cardiff OMDT

2 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Knew I was in for a poo day when I managed to suck up a cat turd in my garden vac this morning. 

Don’t even own a f’ing cat! Ranks along side the time when I strimmed a dog egg on the verge outside my house and ended up with a freckle on my top lip. Dirty shits letting their animals poo everywhere! 

This hoofball we've started playing the last 5 or 6 games is horrid as well, regardless of whos playing. Had some decent performances with decent football before that, no idea what changed.

It may seem hard, but we have a hard core  of the team, who have seen two play-off seasons and failure This list includes many Hillsborough favourites, who have promised but failed to deliver, and should be considered not fit for purpose, and the list would contain names such as :- Westwood, Palmer, Lees, Lee, Hutchinson, Bannan, Forestieri, Nuhiu and others.Along with these are Winnall and Rhodes. Quite a clear out, since others could be added to the list.

And which new blood would the Manager bring in?

many on the list are favourites of mine, but I feel that Monk must be allowed to buy a good central defender, a striker, and build the new side around these.It may take the use of some older, more knowledgeable loan footballers to bring on and in younger players. It is a certainty that, were we to achieve promotion this season, we would still need a rebuild 

4 hours ago, 1banana2banana said:

Also just on Chansiri. Instead of giving it the bully big uns and spending a shed load in jan he needs to release as many of these over earners as possible and give monk a few smart loan options in the window. The club needs a complete rebuild squad wise and Chansiri has to admit his poo or bust efforts didn’t work. The ticket prices have driven fans away finally to the point where a 25k gate is now considered a big crowd. 
this clubs biggest asset is and always will be the fans. Get them back on side and give us a group of players who want to try. 

Superb post

On 29/12/2019 at 18:04, Royal_D said:

Someone confirm to me that I’ve just stood and witnessed a side 6th in the table BOO’d off at HOME .... ? 

Irrespective of 2 massively disappointing defeats on the spin 

Thats what we do as a fanbase is it ?

I did wonder. But I'm more hopefull that the general fanbase aren't as short fused and sighted as our on line crew,  and that the boos were entirely aimed at the once-more hapless referee Mr Robinson.

I hope so anyway.