Wednesday - V- Cardiff OMDT

42 minutes ago, A12owl said:

He's never made a post EVER.

Obviously pork left over from Christmas or a 5 year old who didn't get what he wanted for 

It's always the quiet ones I tell thee.

Let's all just go green arrow crazy to offset the negs, adversity draws the common man together against these fascist tendencies. We will fight them on the beaches.....etc etc... 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, sternlad said:

53 an’ half years I’ve been feeling crap after one result and elated at the next. What kind of nick my ticker is in after such abuse God only knows? I deliberately didn’t look at anything vaguely football related when we were 2-1 up at Stoke, and yet I knew...oh yes I knew they would equalise before the end...but no, it was even worse than feared. “How the **** did they manage that?” I screamed to a bewildered rest of Cornwall. “Useless piles of dog turd”.

They might win today but in all probability wont...so what do you do? It’s Wednesday innit. FFS !:wacko:

Oh...and “Come on you blue and whi”...can’t be arsed with the rest! Yawn! 
List of exciting things to do on Sunday afternoons in winter in Cornwall:

1) visit the Eden Project for the umpteenth time to see if its any different from last time.

2) pay £13 to walk over a spectacular bridge at Tintagel to look at a pile of stones.

3) wander round Trago Mills with other bewildered and lost souls buyin crap.

4) dig the veggie patch over.

5) go for a long walk in the local woods to check on dogging activity.

6) poke knitting needles through both eyeballs.

7) undo our lads Christmas Lego car and make it all over again.

8) eat last of left over Christmas ham.

9) spend two hours trying to find a decent film to watch.

10) follow the Wednesday game via owls talk.

It will not be number 10 that’s for sure!

32 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Heard that Borukov from the under 23s is in the squad today. 

23 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

I hope so. We need to see if he's up to it! If so he could be our superstar and FREE. 

I fear that would mean Fletch has not made it.

13 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

After the joke performance  by Monk at Stoke ,We better win today ,I am still seething ,Get it done Monk today you owe us big style.

Not sure why you’ve been negged, they bloody well do owe us after that calamity of a performance lol 

11 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

After the joke performance  by Monk at Stoke ,We better win today ,I am still seething ,Get it done Monk today you owe us big style.

This is frankly insane.

I mean, yes, he "owes" us in that he is on a high salary to deliver results, but as an initial mild sceptic on the appointment I'd say he is doing well, and can't really see how an alternative view could be taken.

5 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

This is frankly insane.

I mean, yes, he "owes" us in that he is on a high salary to deliver results, but as an initial mild sceptic on the appointment I'd say he is doing well, and can't really see how an alternative view could be taken.

People still feel that we should win every game... circumstances of the defeat was painful on Boxing Day but to say Monk owes us is completely daft.

24 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Did Monk play ?

completely missed that

mind you would have preferred him to Big Dave 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Heard that Borukov from the under 23s is in the squad today. 

That makes some sense to be fair.

1)Borukov strikes me as a physical sort capable of playing the Fletcher role

2)Bringing in a young lad puts a rocket up the arse of players like Nuhiu, Rhodes and Winnall