The reason we will lose tonight.

1 hour ago, Statto Owl said:

Apart from Brentford, we've still only beaten the bottom 8 teams in the Championship. If we win tonight, we've beaten the bottom 9.

Sounding good to me, get to the end of the season and hopefully we will have beaten the bottom 23 teams

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

The same Nuhiu that played a big part in the win at Charlton?

Sorry Hootie, twas a sarcastic dig at another post which stated that we are poor because we accept players such as Nuhiu.  I'm a big Nuhiu fan myself.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

3 hours ago, Statto Owl said:

Apart from Brentford, we've still only beaten the bottom 8 teams in the Championship. If we win tonight, we've beaten the bottom 9.

Let hope by the end of the season we have beaten the bottom 23 teams which will make us ……………….

lol

2 hours ago, toooldforthis said:

Great work...I am going tonight cos last time I went to Derby John Harkes scored a screamer

Already mentioned this one bud, brings back great memories, proper cup runs and some cracking goals. 

Was a proper av-it screamer from about 40 yards out, top corner and shilts no where near it. 

Thought the same as the OP. Then I remembered we also never win at Derby and always have a poor ref decision go against us there (standard).

Today I also read they have won 5 of the last 6 at home. And since October they have alternated between a win and loss each game. Typically they lost their last game so they should win this if it’s true.

Nervous? No not at all :image:

Guest wilyfox
14 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

You had to say it!!! If we get beat now, I blame you.lol

It's true though. Cocu hasn't inspired the way Lampard did, and without the likes of Mount, Wilson, and Tomori they don't have the same quality this year.