The reason we will lose tonight.

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

It’s time to start beating these sides, if we are as good as we think. We generally fail, because we haven’t quite been good enough. 

Good sides are consistent and grind out wins, that's our weakness but think we are improving, would never have thought we would have come back to win saturday

15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

It’s time to start beating these sides, if we are as good as we think. We generally fail, because we haven’t quite been good enough. 

Apart from Brentford, we've still only beaten the bottom 8 teams in the Championship. If we win tonight, we've beaten the bottom 9.

35 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I've never seen us win at Derby

Last time me and my son went was around 5 years ago, we lost 3-0

I'm not going again

1 league win there since 1959.  I was there, we should get t-shirts made! Think it was the last game of the season and Leon Best scored, won 2-0 or 2-1.

At least Keogh isn't playing to get away with his traditional penalty atrocity. I wonder what shocking decision we'll get against us tonight, in the last 3 visits it's been 2 blatant stonewall pens for us not given including Keogh handling on the line, and a Winnall goal which would have been the winner disallowed for nothing.

Surely, it’s not about going 3rd/4th in the table...it’s about getting enough points on the board to be able to withstand the withering points deduction that the mighty EFL might throw our way at some point. I reckon old Dej has had a word with the Monk and said “ We need you to get as many points as you can as quickly as possible before the EFL nail us to ‘the cross of financial fair play’,please Gary!”

That two-hat Gibson will be there with his hammer and nails that’s for sure.:angry:

45 minutes ago, Statto Owl said:

Apart from Brentford, we've still only beaten the bottom 8 teams in the Championship. If we win tonight, we've beaten the bottom 9.

When we are at the top of the league I bet we will have only beaten teams below us.

• Haha 1