EFL Statement

Just now, SiJ said:

You just have to hope it doesn't have too much impact on the players, coaching staff and what not. 

Tbf, Monk managed to do well with Birmingham despite this hanging over them last season. 

Thing is, I think we will be waiting until around March time before any decision is made? 

Or later if contested in court cannot imagine chansiri not fighting this to the bitter end

41 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

We always have to blame somebody, but I've come to the conclusion there is no one to blame, it's just us, it's what we're destined to be.

Unless you believe in 'the curse' that is, but ever since I've supported us, basically a few years before being 2-0 up in the 66 cup final, it's been one thing after another.

So the best thing to do now imho, is just to shrug your shoulders and put it all down to it being 'the Wednesday way'.

There is no Wednesday curse FFS

We’ve just had a series of very crap owners who don’t know what they are doing. 

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Or later if contested in court cannot imagine chansiri not fighting this to the bitter end

And then what? 

Absolute can of worms. 

Not saying we will come out of this well, but I suspect the EFL may live to regret this too. 

Just a thought ... all this money there gonna make from potential fines for breaking there tin pot rules , where’s it go ? Any chance of it helping clubs like Macc Bury and Bolton stay alive ?  Or is that not in the interests of these EFL boys ? 

Just now, poite said:

It's the default accusation to make mate. 

Apparently anyone who could see this coming (and said so) is now currently sat in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne in their hands getting off on how right they were all along.  

Total nonsense. I (like you) get absolutely no joy whatsoever with this state of affairs. 

Similar to when you make a prediction that the manager has lost the plot. By default you are accused of enjoying seeing the team lose just so you can prove your point. It's ridiculous

i haven't read the whole thread  just looked at the first last page, if anyone thinks any owl is celebrating over this is frankly stupid 

highlighting the shortcomings and possible punishments of a situation is a million miles away from enjoying it happening 

tbh I'm surprised it's taken so long I really hoped we'd escaped

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

66/1 Wednesday and Barnsley both to go down on Skybet. Worth a quid I suppose dependant on how hard the EFL hit us.

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

You sit down at a card table..They tell you the rules straight off..You say 

"OK ''I'll play"

You get gubbed

Who's f.ookin' fault is it?

66/1 that’s nuts

its efl fault and sags. Nazis 

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

You sit down at a card table..They tell you the rules straight off..You say 

"OK ''I'll play"

You get gubbed

Who's f.ookin' fault is it?

What rules ?? Point me in direction of some clear legislation without loop holes that the EFL have backed up and not just said ‘no comment’ about ?