EFL Statement

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Can someone just ban this c*nt and be done with it. 

So that's why they call it North Korea Talk on here. Dont worry, I've got a family to cook for and some footy to watch. I'll save you the job and buzz off 

Edited by MartyMcfly

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Are you sure you don’t care more about a club whos facing being plunged into bottom 3 of champ than your own boys 5th in prem ? 

Tbf, he probably only started taking up an interest in the last three years like quite a few of them. 

Just now, MartyMcfly said:

So that's why they call it North Korea Talk on here. Dont worry, I've got a family to cook for and some foott to watch. I'll save you the job and buzz off 

Please do. 

Send my condolences to your family. 

Must be hard living with a c*nt. 

• Haha 1

Just now, MartyMcfly said:

Sure you would. I'm absolutely sure you would rather be facing being plunged into the bottom 3 of the champ instead of 5th from top in the prem :tango:

You obviously are steeped in Blades culture thinking its good to borrow money from a family who have had at least 7 members of it charged with terrorism. Many of which involved British troops and citizens. Slither back to the sewer your stinking the place out.

12 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Just to be clear, Sheffield United were never under an embargo, you made that one up. 

We had a cash flow problem which of ot wasnt fixed, we would potentially have been under embargo. But we fixed it. Without selling our stadium to ourselves then fudging the books. 

Good luck with this one.

How can you sell a stadium to yourselves if you don’t own one? 

2 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Sure you would. I'm absolutely sure you would rather be facing being plunged into the bottom 3 of the champ instead of 5th from top in the prem :tango:

Marty...fair enough comments...But 5th from the top of the Prem ..is as far away from "Actually winning owt"..as we are..Theirin lies the whole problem with football..

You drew with Spurs?

been there done it 

Had a good day out at Stamford Bridge?

Been there done it

You aren't breaking new ground mate...I fully admit you are doing well....but what will history say....

"We were once 5th in the top division?

Sure get the f.ookin' bus out...

But in todays football?...its simply paddling along in the Shallow end with the rest of us

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

How convenient eh 

Exactly how can a chairman of a club on the efl board be impartial or not have an agenda for there own gains when there’s a lot of money at stake for them. Bonkers!

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously...point me to a "Gloating" post....

A load of Wednesday fans could see this coming...Its not gloating...Its not hindsight...In fact its fans ..ordinary fans, seemingly knowing more than the abject baskets running the club mate

This.

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

No rascal is gloating,who in their right mind would want this to happen? its about as bad as it could be tbf

It's the default accusation to make mate. 

Apparently anyone who could see this coming (and said so) is now currently sat in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne in their hands getting off on how right they were all along.  

Total nonsense. I (like you) get absolutely no joy whatsoever with this state of affairs. 

Similar to when you make a prediction that the manager has lost the plot. By default you are accused of enjoying seeing the team lose just so you can prove your point. It's ridiculous

You just have to hope it doesn't have too much impact on the players, coaching staff and what not. 

Tbf, Monk managed to do well with Birmingham despite this hanging over them last season. 

Thing is, I think we will be waiting until around March time before any decision is made? 

4 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

So that's why they call it North Korea Talk on here. Dont worry, I've got a family to cook for and some footy to watch. I'll save you the job and buzz off 

If you serve them pork sausages would that be classed as cannibalism? Enjoy your tea and footy mucka 

Just now, poite said:

It's the default accusation to make mate. 

Apparently anyone who could see this coming (and said so) is now currently sat in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne in their hands getting off on how right they were all along.  

Total nonsense. I (like you) get absolutely no joy whatsoever with this state of affairs. 

Similar to when you make a prediction that the manager has lost the plot. By default you are accused of enjoying seeing the team lose just so you can prove your point. It's ridiculous

I saw it coming, still think the EFL are bunch of corrupt jokers and not gonna blame the chairman tho