EFL Statement

Just now, Road Runner said:

The sooner someone takes the EFL to court the better.

Get it disbanded and start again.

Its a complete failure and those at the top know it. 

correct , but let’s just all blame Chansiri eh 

Just now, Road Runner said:

The sooner someone takes the EFL to court the better.

Get it disbanded and start again.

Its a complete failure and those at the top know it. 

Seriously?..take it to court with the bloody "legal Eagles" we seem to employ...

Chansiri would end up at Tyburn!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

correct , but let’s just all blame Chansiri eh 

There were RULES..You should follow....

Same as when you happen to be doing most owt....

You can disagree with 'em, but until these RULES change...You have to abide by them...

If a Cop stops you on the motorway for doin' 80...You can't say

"yeah but its daft tho'"

It’s a real shame this corrupt bunch of clowns didn’t act as quickly to stop Steve Dale destroying Bury FC innit ?  Or was that outside of there areas of interest ? 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Not saying you're wrong, but I think there's more at play here than rules and regulations.

A lot has happened recently with Bury, Bolton, Macclesfield, Derby, Boro and so on.

I think the EFL are desperate to make an example out of someone; to reassert their authority over the leagues and show that they know what they're doing.

Unfortunately, we have left ourselves wide open. 

Agree with this, DC's dealings with the EFL have always seemed rather adversarial, so they're not likely to be pre-disposed to help us out.

Getting exactly what we deserve. Anyone with an ounce of sense could see what a mess this was going to turn into. 

Dunt matter though. Chansiri is a fantastic owner for this football club. Hes spent loads on players and when he goes on holiday his son wears a Wednesday kit. 

Sure we'll be reyt

Just now, Groundhopping Owl said:

Agree with this, DC's dealings with the EFL have always seemed rather adversarial, so they're not likely to be pre-disposed to help us out.

who do they help ?

Just now, ZicoSterland2 said:

Lol with the ghost of William Wallace and Guido Fawkes for company.

Yea you can see them 3 having a chat can't you....

Delphjon "What did you do Guido?"

"I tried to blow up the houses of Parliament.....You?

" I took over Sheffield Wednesday"

Guido.."Are you f.ookin' mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Haha 2

We are club that is paying wages, paying tax on time and in full, does not have creditors banging at the door, a chairman that is doing this for his family, the love of the club and this community, It does make me laugh that fundamentally the EFL will make a stand against, the date given in a set of accounts and will arbitrarily and fundamentally damage one of their prize assets, when their response to those who are asset stripping and bring game and EFL in to disrepute is to say “they are concerned “ and give them more time to do it! 

• Like 1

Just now, poite said:

Getting exactly what we deserve. Anyone with an ounce of sense could see what a mess this was going to turn into. 

Dunt matter though. Chansiri is a fantastic owner for this football club. Hes spent loads on players and when he goes on holiday his son wears a Wednesday kit. 

Sure we'll be reyt

Derby ? Villa ?  What about them ? Any chance of them getting ‘exactly what they deserve’ of this set of incompetent chimps ? 

It's difficult to comment extensively on this without full view of the facts. From the little we do know its pretty clear that you wouldn't need to be a forensic accountant to smell a rat in the way our finances were delayed etc.

The real question here isn't so much, will we be punished, it's to what extent and more importantly, when....? We know certain other clubs have been in the ear of the EFL and they seem only too wiling to scapegoat someone, we look favourites to be that club.

The resounding question I'm left asking myself is what kind of financial advice has the club been taking and from whom. Or, as appears to be the case is DC making decisions on the fly and hoping to get away with them in the way one might in Asia.

An impending fine/points deduction will weigh heavily on chances Monk had of strengthening the team, and cast plenty of doubt in the mind of anyone thinking of joining us.

Whats totally clear is It's an absolute mess and unfortunately the fans will be the ones who suffer most.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 3