EFL Statement

The best thing clubs in this league could do is resign from the league and form a PL2. 

It’s a completely unbalanced and unfair league that relies on dropping on an outstanding manager to go up. Other clubs can’t match the spending of PL relegated clubs because the EFL won’t let them. 

They are strangling big clubs with ambition and dressing it up as some sort of parity to protect the game. Load of bull.  

Just now, Mycroft said:

What upsets me is some Wednesday fans gloating about the situation.

Sad don't you think? 

sad but doesn’t surprise me in the slightest , it’s the Wednesday way am afraid , apathy and doom and gloom 

4 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Just to be clear, Sheffield United were never under an embargo, you made that one up. 

We had a cash flow problem which of ot wasnt fixed, we would potentially have been under embargo. But we fixed it. Without selling our stadium to ourselves then fudging the books. 

Good luck with this one.

No offence, but fizz off. And stay fizzed off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Just to be clear, Sheffield United were never under an embargo, you made that one up. 

We had a cash flow problem which of ot wasnt fixed, we would potentially have been under embargo. But we fixed it. Without selling our stadium to ourselves then fudging the books. 

Good luck with this one.

Oh was that when you brought the Bin Ladens in ?? Think I would rather be under embargo than go that low.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MartyMcfly said:

Not really. Your predicament is embarrassing. I'm just interested in your affairs as a fellow football supporter and rival club. Just standard practice and I'm not embarrassed by it at all. You're obviously a bit touchy though aren't you sweetheart

You are in the Prem, flying high and you come on here. 

You sad be11end. 

• Like 2

Just now, MartyMcfly said:

Not really. Your predicament is embarrassing. I'm just interested in your affairs as a fellow football supporter and rival club. Just standard practice and I'm not embarrassed by it at all. You're obviously a bit touchy though aren't you sweetheart

Hahahaha,  good effort 

2 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

The best thing clubs in this league could do is resign from the league and form a PL2. 

It’s a completely unbalanced and unfair league that relies on dropping on an outstanding manager to go up. Other clubs can’t match the spending of PL relegated clubs because the EFL won’t let them. 

They are strangling big clubs with ambition and dressing it up as some sort of parity to protect the game. Load of bull.  

This should have happened years ago

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Just one more thing turning me off from football. I don’t think there is a single thing about the sport/business I like anymore. 

This X100 pal,  very close to been done with me 

2 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Oh was that when you brought the Bin Ladens in ?? Think I would rather be under embargo than go that low.

Sure you would. I'm absolutely sure you would rather be facing being plunged into the bottom 3 of the champ instead of 5th from top in the prem :tango:

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

What upsets me is some Wednesday fans gloating about the situation.

Sad don't you think? 

Seriously...point me to a "Gloating" post....

A load of Wednesday fans could see this coming...Its not gloating...Its not hindsight...In fact its fans ..ordinary fans, seemingly knowing more than the abject baskets running the club mate

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MartyMcfly said:

Sure you would. I'm absolutely sure you would rather be facing being plunged into the bottom 3 of the champ instead of 5th from top in the prem :tango:

Can someone just ban this c*nt and be done with it. 

Just now, MartyMcfly said:

Are you sure you don’t care more about a club whos facing being plunged into bottom 3 of champ than your own boys 5th in prem ? 

It's a right old mess isn't it. 

As far as I'm aware, we do have money, quite a bit of it. 

Never heard of us not paying players wages or taxes on time etc. 

And yet, we manage to get our rich benefactor at a time when Profit and Sustainability comes in...meaning, you can't actually spend what you do have. 

Good times. 

14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Derby ? Villa ?  What about them ? Any chance of them getting ‘exactly what they deserve’ of this set of incompetent chimps ? 

Derby won’t there chairman is on the efl board.