Reach

He's had some stick this season, but was involved everywhere today and played a tireless role in our high-pressing game. Let himself down slightly with that one moment defending the back post, but played a vital role in us stopping Leeds at source and created several chances with his blocked tackles high up the pitch. MotM for me.

• Like 1

Just now, Dan™ said:

He's had some stick this season, but was involved everywhere today and played a tireless role in our high-pressing game. Let himself down slightly with that one moment defending the back post, but played a vital role in us stopping Leeds at source and created several chances with his blocked tackles high up the pitch. MotM for me.

Can’t fault him today

Ran about a lot but still looks like he is missing that final bit of nimbleness and fitness, always just a second too slow to the ball. Looks like he has zero confidence when shooting.

We need to be clear what we are judging him on, is it running about or actually making passes, crosses or scoring goals?.

1 hour ago, Dan™ said:

Wouldn't go as far as man of the match but having been critical of him lately that was much better, far more involved, 2 good performances in a row.  

Thought he was better but his fitness concerned me, their left back and winger were often 2v1 against Palmer as they just ran past Reach. 
should have shot earlier on his run in first half, needs to practice his right foot shooting, embarrassing that a pro footballer is so one footed