Wednesday - V - L**ds

Sorry to hear about the dreaded lurgh milord. Quality OMDT nonetheless. 

Confident about this one, but we all know what happens when we get in this position. 

Going for a 2 - 1 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!! 

Never really a game I look forward to against dirty Leeds. Will be our toughest game of the season so far imo. We will have to perform a lot better than we have of late or I believe we will be punished. Be reasonably happy with a draw. 2v2 I reckon. Be tempted to start FF, looked good when he came on the other night and on his day I still think he capable of being one of the best in the league. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Nice to have you back snoots, even though you copied and pasted this from the sky sports app but because your not well we let you away with it this time   anyway we will win this 2-1 tomorrow, honestly think we will score first and them leeds will draw level and then fernando will score the winner uto 

10 hours ago, deano said:

Not sure I agree, I think our best opportunity to beat them is to sit deap, that's how Monk sets up his teams and probably why his Birmingham team beat Leeds twice last season. 

Luckily for us we also have a bit of quality who will hopefully pick them off when the opportunity arrives. 

Agree about setting traps and picking them off,  but we cant do that playing in our own 18 yard box. We need to press much further up the pitch with a higher tempo.