Wednesday - V - L**ds

Good to see ya back Snootsy old chap. But I'm afraid A12 put up some serious competition to you Tuesday neet, lad. Not much of an OMDT but we won, FFS.

Hope you're back and feeling on top of the world, (championship), for the next match , me owld beano.

Ooh, leeds at home, win and we go joint top. One of those games you worry about but it's one that we should be relishing. We want to be competing at the top. We want to be in and around the business end and these are the games we will have to play. This is why we traipse down to Hillsborough every other week ffs. Let's not worry about it, let's get down there and get behind our boys. 

Come on Wednesday. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

It’s interesting that Monk’s Birmingham team did the double over Bielsa’s Leeds last season.

If offered it now, I’d take a point tomorrow.

What that tells me if how Monk plays, Bielsa's teams dont like.

Quality early omdt me lord. Muchos gracias. Get well soon old bean. Might I suggest a snifter from the top shelf? That's a cognac, not a copy of Razzle.

Looking forward to this bugger tomorrow. Posh boys brawling in a large semi at 9am, Then off to S6 to watch more down to earth boys brawling at 3pm. 

A good days sport for a proud English Yorkshireman. Let's hope we get both results. 

UTO  ETID.

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Thanks for the compliment @cognacbarnowl my attempt last week was because Lord Snooty went AWOL without permission. My effort was brief cos I havnt got the knowledge (or the patience) to do the research that Snoots does. I'm glad he's back.

I will have to ditch my 1000 word OMDT with loads of facts and interesting information now that Snoots has posted his thread . Oh well fame was good while it lasted. 

Always leave 'em wanting more, dude, lol FFS

31 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Quality early omdt me lord. Muchos gracias. Get well soon old bean. Might I suggest a snifter from the top shelf? That's a cognac, not a copy of Razzle.

Looking forward to this bugger tomorrow. Posh boys brawling in a large semi at 9am, Then off to S6 to watch more down to earth boys brawling at 3pm

A good days sport for a proud English Yorkshireman. Let's hope we get both results. 

UTO  ETID.

Get there for 3pm and the only brawling you'll see will be the Leeds scrum fighting at the bus stop on Penistone Road.WTF:

Sorry to hear you’re under the weather m’lud, couple of snifters up at the Nuns Chuff will sort you out I’m sure.

We have a good record against “the dirt from Elland Road” and so does Monk recently, so we have to be reasonably confident.

Come on you blue and White Wizaaards!! Let’s be ‘avin these flippin flippers from the flip side.

1 hour ago, striker said:

Difficult game, but winnable none the less. The big danger is sitting too deep, like we've done in second halves recently, can't do that with these.

Head says 1-1, heart says 2-1 win for Wednesday 

Not sure I agree, I think our best opportunity to beat them is to sit deap, that's how Monk sets up his teams and probably why his Birmingham team beat Leeds twice last season. 

Luckily for us we also have a bit of quality who will hopefully pick them off when the opportunity arrives. 

Welcome back Milord. Hope you’re feeling better soon, lifted by a win for the Blue & White Wizards tomorrow.

The Lewis Baker/David Prutton Derby tomorrow is a tough one to call. I just hope the Look North producers are crying in their editing suite come full time tomorrow.

Up the Owls.  Happy Collinding everyone.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 1