Wednesday - V - L**ds

Guest Manwithastick

Almost drowning out here in the (old) Wednesdayite car park. Anyone in the ground yet who can report on the state of the pitch? There must be standing water? Wonder if we’ll manage 90 minutes?

21 minutes ago, Manwithastick said:

Almost drowning out here in the (old) Wednesdayite car park. Anyone in the ground yet who can report on the state of the pitch? There must be standing water? Wonder if we’ll manage 90 minutes?

Looks quite well drained to be honest.

1 minute ago, Derbyshirelad said:

The top one was originally Celtic fans.

I didn't know that, so thanks for the info. It would still be disturbing and repellent to me, though, even if they were Wednesdayites, I'm sorry to say, 'cause I don't think the men are happy bunnies for most of their daily 24 hours, by the look of things.

Could be wrong on that last point, of course:laugh:

Fascinating line-up.

Monk saw weakness in Boro and must see similar in Leeds? Bearing in mind he turned Leeds over twice last season with Brum I think us fans need to doth our cap  to him.

Certainly we cant accuse him of not going for it. Very surprised we have reduced our midfield from 3 to 2, but with Luongo not fit and Lee lightweight so far this year perhaps it’s genius?

2 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

In the interests of balance Leeds are represented by former player Jermaine Beckford, while we are represented by nobody.

Thanks for your normal brand of fairness Mr Sky bloke lol 

In Sky's defence, it is an organisation almost completely full of w@nkers:biggrin:

• Haha 1