Would have gone...but some knobhead agreed to a family meal whilst the game is going on...that knobhead being me. 

Can't even watch the thing, well, I can, but I'm not sure everyone will appreciate me watching the game on my phone whilst we have a nice "catch up." 

Oh, well. 

• Haha 8

19 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Would have gone...but some knobhead agreed to a family meal whilst the game is going on...that knobhead being me. 

Can't even watch the thing, well, I can, but I'm not sure everyone will appreciate me watching the game on my phone whilst we have a nice "catch up." 

Oh, well. 

Sack them off, f.uck ‘em! They’re family, they’ll understand... if not f.uck ‘em.

Get to ground where you’re proper family are. WAWAW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think they've got 4700. 

No idea how many we've sold, even though it's a silly ko time, live on Sky and bloody expensive I hope we can get a good crowd for this.

There's been (officially) at least 21k Owls fans for every home match, if we can get an extra 5k in for this we'd be looking at 30k, my guess would be slightly less than that 28/29k. 

C'mon Wednesday!!

Just been on Radio Hallam, apparently anyone living within a one mile radius of the ground, in the interest of safety, will be taken by special buses to a secret location in the Peak District.

Those attending the match will be made to sign a peace treaty which outlaws any angry mad pointing. 

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

Oh, well. 

Likewise, however, it has now been moved to 2pm via a stroke of luck*

*me dropping huge hints that I need to watch the match.