Good old Ken.

I sometimes have no customers in my shop for 15mins but as soon as Popmaster starts people begin drifting in expecting me to converse with 'em making me miss the 80s band who sang such and such FFS!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pulsar said:

Good old Ken.

I sometimes have no customers in my shop for 15mins but as soon as Popmaster starts people begin drifting in expecting me to converse with 'em making me miss the 80s band who sang such and such FFS!

I know that this topic will be moved to a sado’s page but whilst we’re on it I will tell you that my average score is between 3 and 18, but back in the summer I got 33 !! 

All that lovely 70’s stuff... I blitzed it... Ken “Medicine Head had only one hit in 1973... can you give me the title “

Me screaming at the radio “One and one is one”.... who knows this sh•t, me, that’s who.

I even guessed the mystery year correctly.

Next day...3

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

So with no trams and them lot mostly coming by train isn’t it going to cause more problems as they’ll just get picked off as they’ll end up walking through town/Hillsborough. 

This is what I said when they announced it.

Hillsborough Corner will be pretty lively.....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scilly owl said:

I’ve flown from Newquay to Leeds/Bradford once or twice but I have to hire a car from Leeds/Bradford  to get to Sheffield and back to the airport which is a bit of a faff. When you live on an island with only one and a half miles of road the long drive from Penzance to the hallowed turf is quite enjoyable , I can listen to Popmaster from start to finish rather than just the first two questions.

Wonder if Mr C could get them to open the old Sheffield Airport, helicopter direct in 20 mins. 

:Chansiri:

15 minutes ago, Rick - Norfolk Owl said:

Setting off today in my tractor from Norwich.   Keep off the A17, A15 and A57 as there’s bound to be tailbacks.  Sadly I can’t use the A1/M1 as I can’t go over 26 mph. 

see y’all in my rear view mirror.  Enjoy

Watch out for Sutton Bridge! If there's still road works you won't getting anywhere near 26 mph

apparently ending next week...

Edited by jomaco