On 23/10/2019 at 09:19, SiJ said:

Would have gone...but some knobhead agreed to a family meal whilst the game is going on...that knobhead being me. 

Can't even watch the thing, well, I can, but I'm not sure everyone will appreciate me watching the game on my phone whilst we have a nice "catch up." 

Oh, well. 

Just nip to the toilet 

7 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

26,500 including them so far. From the ticket office. Fair play to anyone willing to part with 46 quid.

Might just scrape 27,000 then, bit disappointing but then again we only got 22,000 when we hammered em 6-0 with much lower priced tickets. 

image.png.199398a818e0de9c5c26e3cb49b1ec6d.png

• Thanks 1

Still a bit confused about the super tram cancellations and how they blamed us for not reducing their allocation. How low would we have had to have set it before they let the trams run I wonder? Gonna be ridiculous for their fans getting to the ground. Almost as though the authorities or someone want trouble. 

20 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Still a bit confused about the super tram cancellations and how they blamed us for not reducing their allocation. How low would we have had to have set it before they let the trams run I wonder? Gonna be ridiculous for their fans getting to the ground. Almost as though the authorities or someone want trouble. 

They've been asking how to get from town to Hillsboro and police have issued the numbers of buses that go, so now it's the turn of buses getting wrecked instead of the trams. :duntmatter:

We seem to have accepted that 22k Wednesday fans against L**ds when we are 3rd and, for a couple of hours, could go top, is ok cus it’s on telly. 

Thats what the mad pricing has done to the fan base. For some 8-10 game a season supporters of the past  it doesn’t even cross their mind to go. 

It’s very sad. 

21 minutes ago, bradowl said:

They've been asking how to get from town to Hillsboro and police have issued the numbers of buses that go, so now it's the turn of buses getting wrecked instead of the trams. :duntmatter:

South Yorkshire’s finest failures have advised Leeds fans to go down Penistone  Road.

Couldn't make it up. 

Or do they want trouble to justify themselves and the problems they are causing.

https://twitter.com/SWFC_Police

67AEC588-30E5-44C9-A96E-BA0F7BF128D5.jpeg

Edited by Road Runner
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

We seem to have accepted that 22k Wednesday fans against L**ds when we are 3rd and, for a couple of hours, could go top, is ok cus it’s on telly. 

Thats what the mad pricing has done to the fan base. For some 8-10 game a season supporters of the past  it doesn’t even cross their mind to go. 

It’s very sad. 

How many more would go if say tickets were £25 - £30? 

I doubt many more would be bothered with it being on sky. 

Edited by bradowl

18 minutes ago, bradowl said:

How many more would go if say tickets were £25 - £30? 

I doubt many more would be bothered with it being on sky. 

It’s four years of consistently high prices that’s done it. 

Even if it was £20 some wouldn’t even know because they expect it to be exorbitant so dont even look, or they are doing other things on match days now.

This will take some pulling back once Chansiri has found a new train set.