I think we have lost a few thousand supporters we have a hardcore of 22-23000 and very rarely do we get more on the home end , leeds have disgusting prices like we do £39 but they sell out . also heard a few of ours are scared of going cause them morons are coming , I will never stop going or will leave the kids at home , you don't get an atmosphere sat in front of sky , think chansiri should have done a deal like blackburn have that way we can sting leeds but get 3 games of say £60 .

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

I think we have lost a few thousand supporters we have a hardcore of 22-23000 and very rarely do we get more on the home end , leeds have disgusting prices like we do £39 but they sell out . also heard a few of ours are scared of going cause them morons are coming , I will never stop going or will leave the kids at home , you don't get an atmosphere sat in front of sky , think chansiri should have done a deal like blackburn have that way we can sting leeds but get 3 games of say £60 .

i really dont believe that many will stay away because they are scared of the leeds fans & i definately dont think that anyone would admit to that lol

6 hours ago, james o connor said:

Not really . Our prices are disgusting . Only the hard cores who already have seasons tickets turn up now 

Here it is, this is what I logging in to see, that special kind of joy only you can spread :image:

1 minute ago, Derbyshirelad said:

My age is irrelevant.

What I do on here and at Hillsborough is for me to know and for you to, well, I don't care tbh.

Why not just admit you support someone else.

It is pretty apparent. 

Can’t help thinking the fun has gone out of football. Look below at the guidance for their fans on their official site. Can’t decide whether it’s a game of football or instructions for the evacuation of Goose Green

Information for fans attending Saturday’s game.

Leeds United have been advised of the following information ahead of Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship fixture with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.

Supertram will withdraw its service to Hillsborough at 10:30 am on Saturday morning and it will not resume until 4.30pm in the afternoon. 

Leeds fans are encouraged to use another mode of transport to get to the game, as the walk to the stadium from the Station will take at least an hour. 

Sheffield Wednesday have a traffic management company that have indicated parking availability for Leeds fans on the following link: www.swfcparking.co.uk  to pre book their space for just £5.00.  The car parks are a 10 minute walk to the stadium and are safe and secure.  The Company operate a pre booking service linked to a mobile ANPR system the fans will also if they wish to have the option of paying cash on the day.

For fans wishing to travel into Sheffield early and get the tram, the stadium will open at 10:00am, and food and drinks will be available.  There are no pubs in the Hillsborough area that will accept away fans, but Leeds supporters are more than welcome at the stadium.  Please note alcohol is on sale pre match but not half time.

Parking for coaches will be on Claywheels Lane in Sheffield, and we believe that any coaches booked will be given an arrival time slot so that parking is managed effectively for all buses.  Anyone who has not yet booked transport and would like to travel with the official Leeds United coaches, please contact the Ticket Office.

For any further information or guidance please contact sloquestions@leedsunited.com

Edited by vulva

Just now, A12owl said:

Not going to requote you @vulva but it sounds like a planned invasion. 

A pincer movement. 

Just close the m1 and make em walk all the way. 

As no one can use trams or trains on Saturday the whole City will be gridlocked. 

14 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

I think they've got 4700. 

No idea how many we've sold, even though it's a silly ko time, live on Sky and bloody expensive I hope we can get a good crowd for this.

There's been (officially) at least 21k Owls fans for every home match, if we can get an extra 5k in for this we'd be looking at 30k, my guess would be slightly less than that 28/29k. 

C'mon Wednesday!!

We aren’t even allowed to sell 30k are we ?!?!

10 hours ago, Matt_1 said:

Accepted my dentists suggestion of a 12:30 Saturday appointment like a wee pipe so I won't even be able to watch it on TV.

Is that the only appointment for the year?  Or do you need some serious dental surgery that can't wait.

8 hours ago, A12owl said:

Arnt there any direct flights? Don't forget the no traffic zone will be extended to the Devon border if SYP find out you are on your way.

I’ve flown from Newquay to Leeds/Bradford once or twice but I have to hire a car from Leeds/Bradford  to get to Sheffield and back to the airport which is a bit of a faff. When you live on an island with only one and a half miles of road the long drive from Penzance to the hallowed turf is quite enjoyable , I can listen to Popmaster from start to finish rather than just the first two questions.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3